Gas Leak Leads to Multiple Fires in Montgomery
By Lydia Ashworth
Published 25th April 2018
Stemming from a 911 call to the Red County Fire Department, Montgomery was on complete lock-down this morning.
As San Andreas County Sheriff's Office and San Andreas Investigation Bureau worked together to escort residents and visitors away from the town, deputies were situated on each entrance to ensure no one was to enter. The cause of such chaos was reported to be a gas leak, with RCFD Deputy Chief, Jamie Cole, stating that "after an investigation into the sewers, [...] some of the pipelines had definitely been tampered with".
The leak lead to four businesses being engulfed in flames: Montgomery Restaurant, Montgomery Ammunation, Montgomery Bank and Montgomery Bar. Thankfully SAN Network sponsored Splish Splash Spa was not involved in the blaze.
San Andreas County Sheriff's Office dispatched SWAT, including their fleet of riot tanks, suspecting the situation to be due to domestic terrorism. At this time this has not been confirmed to be true and the perpetrator has not been identified.
Witnesses are advised to call San Andreas Investigation Bureau agent Oliver Ashworth on 8066930 or SACSO on 911.
Copyright © San Andreas News Network 1959 - 2018
Written by Lydia Ashworth (Posted by Novi) | Created On Wednesday 25th of April 2018 at 10:34:40 PM