Changes to the UCP
Written by Charles
After a recent update with our User Control Panel, we have made it much easier for you to obtain your donator TeamSpeak channel and also assign channel admins. In the past, users have had to contact a member of Management in order to obtain their TeamSpeak channel and have had to contact Administrators to assign Channel Admin status. With this new update, you will be able to do all of this by just a few clicks on the User Control Panel. After donating £30 or more, you are eligible to receive your very own TeamSpeak channel on our main server (ts.redcountyrp.com:5000). In order to generate your TeamSpeak channel, follow the instructions below...
- Select My Characters from the navigation menu.
- Click View on the character that you used to donate.
- Scroll down to the settings section and select View TeamSpeak Channels.
- Next simply click Create and then enter the name of your channel. Your channel is now created.
- In order to obtain Channel Admin status in your channel, simply copy the priviledge key on the TeamSpeak channel page.
- Join our main TeamSpeak server (ts.redcountyrp.com:5000)
- Click on Permissions and then Use Priviledge Key.
- Paste your priviledge key into the dialog and click OK.
After following the above instructions, you should now have Channel Admin status for your channel. You can then edit your channel description and so on by right-clicking your channel and selecting Edit Channel.
In order to grant other users Channel Admin status in your TeamSpeak channel, simply go back to the View TeamSpeak Channels page, click Generate New next to the used priviledge key, send this priviledge key to the desired user, and then ask them to follow steps 7-8.
If you happen to experience any problems with this new system or require further assistance in-regards to your TeamSpeak channel, then please create a new support ticket and we'll get to it as soon as possible.