Written by TommyB
- The departmental radio has received a slight update. When using the command, the speaker will now be prompted to specify the agency that they'd like to direct the message to. E.g, SP or FD.
- Added /amy. (/ame equivalent for /my)
- Added /autolow which will automatically redirect IC chat, /me, /my and /do to their low-range equivalents.
- The /ame command will now include the name of the player in the annotated label.
- /ame's annotated label's display length will now vary depending on the length of the player's input. Longer action will yield a longer display time, while shorter actions will yield shorter display times.
- Vehicles with interiors (Journey, Tropic, etc) are now covered by [INDOOR] and [OUTDOOR] shout messages.
- Fixed an issue where anyone with house permission was able to edit its interior furniture even if furnishing permission wasn't explicitly granted.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon's current ammo count did not save properly when being stored in a duffel bag.
- Fixed an issue where exiting the ATM menu after entering a vehicle would clear a player's animations, causing them to float while being inside of the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the /fadvert spam timer would be applied when an advert wasn't sent due to lack of funds from the poster.
- Fixed an issue where exiting the ATM dialog while inside of a vehicle would clear the animations of a player model, causing them to appear with no animation when riding inside of the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where locking a sidejob vehicle would state the user didn't have keys for the car and then (un)lock the vehicle anyway.
- Fixed an issue where /uncuff would reveal the name of the player that was uncuffed if they were masked.
- Fixed an issue where items could be stored into/taken from vehicles after the trunks had been closed.
- Fixed an issue where the oil can inventory item wasn't removed from player inventories after it had been used.
- Fixed an issue where /changeoil could be triggered multiple times before exiting the target vehicle, causing the checkpoint to error out and remain persistent on the server.
- Fixed an issue where phone calls weren't ended if a player's phone died during the call.
- Fixed an issue where the train bot's vehicle wasn't locked, allowing players to carjack the poor driver.
Posted at 2021-02-19 09:41:02 Last updated at 2021-02-19 09:41:02