Version 3.2 R6
Written by TommyB
- The Marquis boat now has an interior which can be accessed via /enter.
- Homes listed in the Silver Trading Home Listings will now count towards a player's total house count and also show in /myhouse.
- Homes listed in the Silver Trading Home Listings will now expire after 7 days of not being purchased.
- Players who have uncollected sales earnings from the Silver Trading Home Listings will now be alerted upon logging in.
- Fixed a bug where various furniture features could be used by players who didn't have permission to use them.
- Fixed a bug where using /train in the Hell's Arena gym would make the user fall into the void.
- Fixed a bug where dice couldn't be purchased from general stores.
- Fixed a bug where saved outfits with names longer than 32 characters couldn't be used.
- Fixed a bug where changing faction spawns would save the wrong spawn.
- Fixed a bug where the /sneak animation didn't properly update the player's position.
- Fixed an issue where interior and exterior furniture item names could be inconsistent if models existed in both pools.
Posted at 2019-03-14 07:46:24 Last updated at 2019-03-14 07:46:24