Written by TommyB
- Added revised character selection and /mycars designs.
- Knives can now be purchased by factions with weapon crate permissions.
- Knife backstab sync has also been disabled and any player trying to use knife backstabs will have their weapon set to fist.
- The business manager script has been rewritten. Instead of hiring managers, business owners can now hire employees and grant them various different permissions. All existing managers have been wiped. Relevant commands are in /help.
- Cleaned up the poor legacy code of the server's MDC system. Dialog navigation has been greatly improved along with a lot of cosmetic improvements and bugfixes.
- /licenses has been given a new design. When viewing someone's licenses, a fancy image will appear, depicting a player's name, date of birth, home address and license info.
- A 'sports' type of store has been added. Outdoor and athletic related items such as tents and etc have been moved to the new store type.
- Stingers (spike strips) have been re-implemented and are much more accurate now.
- SBI can now manage cells at the county jail.
- Helper chat is now a thing again.
- /take no longer shows a dialog box filled with the target's weapons. Instead, the command user must manually specify which weapon they'd like to take.
- Businesses no longer require special permission to use /bizzstate. Any business with an interior can now use the command.
- Restored the previous usage of /navto, allowing users to quickly navigate to homes instead of going through the GPS menu.
- /sellmyhouse now requires the command user to be stood at the home they wish to sell rather than inputting the house ID.
- Fixed a bug where furniture nudge update queries weren't precise enough, causing items to end up misaligned after furniture was loaded again.
- Fixed a bug where cocaine addiction levels wouldn't clear when players logged out, causing incorrect users to suddenly find themselves suffering withdrawl symptoms.
- Fixed a bug where playing a new radio stream didn't always end previously playing streams, causing audio issues.
- Fixed a bug where a player's bank balance wasn't updated properly when they were imprisoned, causing their in-hand cash to disappear if they never used the bank again before logging out.
- Fixed a bug where furniture limits could be exceeded when duplicating items.
- Fixed a bug where paydays would sometimes not be given to players.
- Fixed a bug where impounding a towed motorcycle wouldn't remove the object from the vehicle.
- Fixed a chat message color error in /furnlabels.
- Fixed an issue where temporary bans weren't cleared as often as they should have been, resulting in players being unable to play for a short time after their bans had expired.
Posted at 2019-08-30 10:23:42 Last updated at 2019-08-30 10:23:42