Written by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where "9mm" wasn't accepted as valid weapon input.
- Fixed a bug where /afrespawn would return with garbage characters.
- Fixed a bug where /fdeposit didn't save the new faction bank balance properly.
- Fixed a bug where /fpay wouldn't update the target player's bank balance.
- Fixed a bug where /togplate wouldn't always respawn the vehicle properly. It should now respawn and sync the plate change every time the command is used.
- Fixed a bug where corpse data wasn't fetched correctly when taking a corpse from a trunk.
- Fixed a bug where corpses wouldn't despawn when being burned.
- Fixed a bug where exterior furniture limits weren't calculated properly when duplicating an exterior item.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect text was sent in the dialog box when depositing a check.
- Fixed a bug where stranger IDs couldn't be used in /report.
- Fixed a bug where the coalminer and pizza delivery sidejobs didn't always apply job cooldowns.
- Fixed an issue where /do was incorrectly restricted while downed.
- Fixed an issue where graffiti tags were assigned to every virtual world, causing them to appear in multiple properties when placed indoors.
- Fixed an issue where players who were still alive but had headshot wounds were unable to speak or do various IC actions.
- Re-implemented the Green Palms Correctional facility with a revamped exterior and brand new, extensive interior. Various new prison features have been added to accommodate the new interior, such as a commissary and more.
- Administrators can now create and give out custom inventory items.
- Bayside has seen a number of cosmetic improvements. A new fuel station, boat fuel station and boat repair garage have been added to the town as well.
- Vehicle blinkers have been added! They can be managed by using the /blinker command or pressing NUM8 or NUM2. (Thanks Timber!)
- Vehicle attachment models can now be added by administrators dynamically in-game.
- Vehicle attachments can now be restricted to specific factions.
- Vehicle attachments can now be retextured and recolored.
- Added /peek which can be used to look outside of houses.
- Achievements have been removed.
- Furniture texture behavior has been changed. Texture slots have been removed and only selecting a texture index is required now. This also means that more than 5 textures can be assigned to an object.
- All roadblock commands have been merged into /roadblock.
- Players will no longer keep licensed weapons when they die and are sent to the hospital.
- /blindme is now a toggle command. /unblindme has been removed.
- /mask can now be used by players of any level.
- The range for entering house garages and /lockgarage has been increased.
- NOS now costs $5,000.
- Police/FD backup will now automatically be disabled when they accept death.
- Previous names will now show up in /changemyname instead of only the last namechange reason submitted.
- Mobile phone signal has been removed.
Posted at 2019-11-11 04:13:10 Last updated at 2019-11-11 04:13:10