v 3.0.1 R1
Posted at 2018-04-11 08:24:17 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-04-13 21:10:01 by TommyB
- Vehicle engines can now be turned off by holding KEY_ACTION (default left CTRL key) and pressing KEY_HANDBRAKE (default spacebar) at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where /object perms could sometimes assign to the wrong player.
- Fixed a bug where license status wouldn't display properly on the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where licenses couldn't be revoked or suspended by SACSO members via the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where house furniture textures wouldn't update on the database as they should.
- Fixed a bug where house inventories would sometimes not load properly at server startup.
Posted at 2018-04-11 02:03:42 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-04-11 02:05:11 by TommyB
- Added a point system which will create points that allow specific actions or features (e.g, /drink, /buy, /equip) to be used and created dynamically.
- Completely overhauled the /vmenu and /mycars commands. They have been unified into one command which will bring up sleek new design where players can spawn and also recover their vehicles.
- Added a small handful of new skins and objects.
- /attempt and /give will now reduce its chat radius inside of buildings depending on how many players are inside.
- /health now lets users pick between removing their armor, light armor and heavy armor vests.
- Admins can now grant normal players temporary permission to use the /object system.
- Business payouts will now display in businesses being sold at Silver Trading.
- Management can now mark businesses as "loaned" whenever they're given out for faction use, preventing the owners from selling them without admin approval.
- Silentium can now use /showbadge.
- The /facepalm command can now be used in vehicles again.
- The /low command will now apply the talking animation if a player has it enabled.
- The ability to align /clothing items has been added.
- The ability to duplicate /clothing items has been added.
- The obnoxious bright green weed textdraw has been removed.
- Furniture labels are now created per player again.
- Fixed a bug where /describe wouldn't show Stranger IDs properly.
- Fixed a bug where /loudspeaker would send loudspeaker to the opposite player in the phone call, breaking the phone calls entirely.
- Fixed a bug where admins couldn't refund/take licenses.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles couldn't be collected from the impound lot once ready for release.
- Fixed a bug where imprisoned players wouldn't respawn correctly.
- Fixed a bug where new vehicle shared keys weren't assigned correctly.
- Fixed a bug where radio messages could be sent to players that didn't have radios.
- Fixed a bug where rolling papers wouldn't show up in /inventory and also couldn't be stored/transferred between players.
- Fixed a bug where shroom/peyote inventory data would be deleted when the drugs were used, rather than updated.
- Fixed a bug where some houses/businesses in the Silver Trading /properties would return incorrect IDs based on name lookups.
- Fixed a bug where the phone battery HUD icon would appear to players who didn't have phones.
- Fixed some grammar errors in /give.
v 3.0 R5
Posted at 2018-03-07 02:36:22 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-03-07 02:36:22 by TommyB
- The 'view texture info' option now works with exterior furniture.
- Removed the SPAS 12 (combat shotgun) from the server entirely.
- Weapons will now sort by their appropriate ID in inventory menus.
- The game clock will now save across server restarts, avoiding time rests after updates.
- The helper chat has been removed.
- Fixed a bug where /searchownedf didn't work at all.
- Fixed a bug where furniture duplication wouldn't assign empty texture slots correctly, causing strange errors.
- Fixed a bug where relogging while in jail would set jail timers to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug where setting texture colors didn't work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon argument in /give didn't work as it should.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle passengers could trick the gamemode into thinking NOS was active, causing it to deplete.
- Fixed further bugs where vehicle occupant counts weren't calculated correctly under select circumstances, preventing proper respawning of fcars among other issues.
v 3.0 R4
Posted at 2018-02-26 13:28:27 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-02-26 14:04:20 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where admins would get assigned ajail data rather than the player being ajailed.
- Fixed a bug where ammo box counts wouldn't save properly when purchasing new ammo boxes.
- Fixed a bug where assist counts would not show to helpers on login.
- Fixed a bug where boomboxes would be deleted from player inventories if they disconnected while one was placed.
- Fixed a bug where custom clothing items wouldn't automatically attach to players on spawn.
- Fixed a bug where custom models weren't supported by the furniture system.
- Fixed a bug where faction firing didn't work again due to post release database changes.
- Fixed a bug where fighting styles weren't assigned correctly when a player logged in.
- Fixed a bug where house garage radius checks were too large, causing conflicts at garages that are close to each other.
- Fixed a bug where using /fish on foot would sometimes return null values.
- Fixed a bug where using peyote would set a player's peyote count to zero rather than decrementing it.
- Fixed a typo in the coalminer job.
v 3.0 R3
Posted at 2018-02-22 02:28:16 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-02-22 02:28:16 by TommyB
- Picked peyote and shroom plants will now tell the player they've been picked if someone tries to pick them up to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a bug where /taphand couldn't be used inside of vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where /viewhouseguests didn't work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where /vmenu could be used twice, causing the menu to get stuck on player screens until a relog.
- Fixed a bug where a player's time since last payday wasn't consistent with the game clock.
- Fixed a bug where AFK labels would get stuck on player IDs if someone was kicked for exceeding the AFK time limit.
- Fixed a bug where furniture duplication wouldn't assign all of the necessary data to the new object, causing it to become stuck.
- Fixed a bug where sidejob vehicle IDs could get occupied by other vehicles if one was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the opposite toll booths would open when a vehicle approached with ELM/visible sirens.
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle light status textdraw wouldn't display properly when a player entered a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where using a vehicle dealership would make its /exit dialog show up whenever a player used /exit until a relog.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle animation prevention wasn't working as it should.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle mileage wasn't being calculated, causing odometers to halt.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle occupant counts weren't reset when a vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed a typo with the /cancelinteriorequest command name.
- Fixed some drawing consistency issues with the NOS textdraw.
- Fixed some issues with line breaks on annotated messages.