v 3.0.4 R1
Posted at 2018-06-18 09:18:43 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-06-18 09:18:43 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where /savecar area detection for the Palomino Creek Townhall was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where certain repair garage commands could be used anywhere.
- Fixed a bug where exterior furniture texturing didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where beanbag shotguns couldn't be stored in vehicle trunks.
- Fixed a bug where player ages could appear as 48 years old even if they weren't 48 years old.
- Fixed a bug where pending dealership purchase vehicles wouldn't delete properly when players exited the dealership dialog.
- Fixed a bug where sidejob EXP wouldn't increment if a player's sidejob level was 1.
Posted at 2018-06-17 07:25:21 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-06-17 07:25:21 by TommyB
- New custom player and object models can now be added to the sever during runtime, eliminating the need for server restarts for new custom content.
- Added a snakecam feature for SWAT operatives. This will allow users to peek into any interior on the server without being visible to any parties that may be staring at the front door.
- Numerous counts of code cleanup to every sidejob on the server which includes a heap of optimizations.
- All submitted advertisements can now be viewed again with /viewadverts, which is split into three categories (normal, faction, bizz). Normal advertisements will be cleared when the player who submitted the advertisement disconnects.
- All static sidejob vehicles have been removed from the server. Instead, sidejob vehicles will now be spawned specifically for players doing the jobs when they begin.
- /knock can now be used on motel rooms.
- Business manager status will now be displayed to players in /mybizz.
- Trucking jobs will no longer automatically end if a player outside of Elite Trucking exits their semi truck.
- Longer chat messages will now continue onto a second line at 115 characters rather than 144 characters.
- Impound and repair garage status formatting in /fcars has been improved.
- Modified the server's weapon scripts to allow for weapon subtypes to be created. To take advantage of this adjustment, /beanbag has been removed and beanbag shotguns are now their own separate subtype instead.
- Pipes can now be used to smoke marijuana.
- The skin menus in clothing stores have now been categorized by skin gender.
- /savecar can no longer be used at the Montgomery Pizza Stack or the Montgomery Park parking lot.
- The maximum amount of phone contacts per phone has been raised to 75.
- Added /hazards which will enable the use of hazard lights on vehicles.
- Added /togpayanim which will allow players to disable the forced animation when using /pay.
- /sethousetime has been added which behaves the same as /setbizztime when /light is used.
- All drug trips now last a minimum of 30 seconds, however players will be able to decide when they want actually leave the trip using /leavetrip.
- All phones can now have lock codes applied to them which will prevent them from being used unless the correct code is applied once per session. Phone lock status will be reset whenever a phone is dropped or given between players as well.
- Implemented a new time library which should solve issues where last login timestamps and other similar scripts would give incorrect dates.
- Previous fines, jail records and charges will now display the year the entry was made.
- Paused status will now display in /isafk.
- Fixed a bug where assistance session data could be corrupted if a player quit during the assistance.
- Fixed issues where race checkpoints would often disappear from player clients during DMV tests.
- Fixed a bug where spectating entities in virtual worlds different than the player's current world wouldn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /enter could be used again inside of a property after entering through a back door, causing unintended behavior.
- Fixed a bug which caused all house garages to be linked to "11 Rumbley Block" on occasion.
- Fixed more bugs with saving furniture textures.
- Fixed issues where player owned vehicle data wouldn't clear properly, causing incorrect vehicles to be deleted whenever users joined/left the server.
- Fixed a problematic memory leak related to model selection menus.
- Fixed a bug where trunk weapon storage limits weren't checked properly, allowing players to store more guns in vehicles than intended.
Posted at 2018-06-03 11:54:42 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-06-03 11:54:42 by TommyB
- Removed the Green Palms Correctional Facility and replaced it with a smaller county jail, located in Dillimore.
- Fixed a bug where pending assist count textdraws would update in the wrong order.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect object model would save when duplicating admin spawned objects.
- Fixed a bug where multiple staff members could take the same assistance request.
- Fixed a few more issues with applying textures to furniture.
v 3.0.2 R1
Posted at 2018-05-22 08:42:18 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-05-22 08:42:18 by TommyB
- Added /gear for SASC, Silentium and Argent Aerospace.
- Refactored a good majority of the server's /assistance system, resulting in cleaner, more efficient code and a slight face-lift to the /assists dialog.
- Licensed weapons can now be stored in homes, businesses and vehicles again, but cannot be retrieved by players who don't possess weapon licenses.
- Scripted annotated messages (e.g, when someones receives a text) will now have differing stream distance depending on the type of action. IC chat radius is now applied to annotated messages too.
- Fixed a bug where government weapons could be taken from SASC vehicles.
- Fixed a few rare issues when loading faction vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where certain /tog setting failed to save properly.
- Fixed a memory leak issue related to viewing inventory menus.
- Fixed some exterior furniture texture bugs that appeared with an undocumented refactor of its script.
- Fixed a bug where /take on stackable items (peyote, cocaine, etc) would reset the item amount for the player rather than subtracting from it.
- Fixed a bug where /exit didn't work with backdoors.
- Fixed a bug where backdoors couldn't be locked from the inside.
- Fixed a bug where players weren't frozen in place when using payphones.
- Fixed a bug where editing objects outdoors (e.g, roadblocks, graffiti) didn't update them properly.
Posted at 2018-05-16 02:59:46 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-05-16 02:59:46 by TommyB
- Numerous experimental changes to client message colors have been made.
- Added a small handful of new custom player models and furniture objects.
- /scrollwep can no longer be used by motorcycle passengers as well as passengers in vehicles without drivers.
- All trunk action messages will now show as annotated messages rather than being printed to chat.
- Destroying faction vehicles will now automatically give partial cash refunds.
- Drive-by logic changes: when a player is detected in drive-by status, they can now press their drive-by button again (default H) to get back into the car.
- Empty vehicle trunks, houses and businesses will now send client messages stating they don't have anything stored in them rather than showing empty inventory menus.
- Players will now be forced back into their vehicles when their driver exits the vehicle while they're using drive-by.
- Removed vehicle ownership checks from /recharge when a player has a car charger.
- Rewrote the server's back door script from the ground up. The system is now a little more efficient, multiple doors can be placed onto a single property and businesses are now supported as well.
- Silentium and SAIB can now use /taser.
- The following /tog options now save across sessions: adverts, audio streams, gameplay hints, HUD elements, /b status, payday textdraw.
- The stream distance of smaller objects has been lowered, reducing peak object counts in most outdoor areas by 20-30%.
- Various spelling corrections have been made. (Thanks fr0st!)
- Client messages related to players getting hit by vehicles will now display how fast the vehicle was going.
- Licensed weapons can no longer be stored or transferred to other players.
- The cost of licensed weapons has been drastically reduced.
- SAIB can now use a handful of law enforcement commands.
- Optimized furniture labels and fixed an issue where they would occasionally fail to despawn or update.
- Fixed a bug where /buyticket still used the old, hardcoded /buy coordinates instead of the point system.
- Fixed a bug where /buyvehicle status wouldn't get set back to false if a player didn't have enough money for a car they selected or already had three vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where automatic annotated message line breaks would corrupt hard coded server messages.
- Fixed a bug where faction IDs above 10 couldn't use /showbadge.
- Fixed a bug where furniture positions could fail to save with an items placed status.
- Fixed a bug where interactive textdraw menus could become stuck on player screens when using /logout.
- Fixed a bug where low grade crack couldn't be confiscated due to a typo in parameter checks.
- Fixed a bug where some food menu options didn't work properly due to code simplification.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Contact Caller' option in the MDC wouldn't run normal phone call sanity checks, causing unwanted behavior at times.
- Fixed a bug where the toll gate's "Welcome to Red/Bone County" messages were swapped.
- Fixed an issue where cocaine and heroin addiction levels wouldn't reset when players namechanged.
- Fixed an issue with the weapon anticheat which created false positives.
- Fixed issues with player map marker streaming while doing the taxi job.