Written by TommyB
- The custom items script has been removed due to it being underused.
- The trash collection sidejob should no longer select dumpsters placed higher than 300 meters (Chilliad, etc).
- Made various improvements to phone calls, which should result in less potential bugs.
- 911 calls can no longer be made via payphones while in prison.
- Corrected issues which made vehicle fuel consumption way too aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where /moveout didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug where /searchf would search for interior furniture when editing exterior furniture.
- Fixed a bug where /stopguestfurnish didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug where fishing crates could be set up on boats that are too small to hold them.
- Fixed a bug where indoor or outdoor shout messages could send multiple times if interior enter and exit coordinates were too close and in the same virtual world.
- Fixed a bug where retrieving faction vehicles from a repair garage could error out if two players tried to fetch the same vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where script fires could be destroyed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where using /holster would occasionally not work as intended.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle attachment textures didn't save properly.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle attachments didn't load when they were marked as unplaced.
- Fixed a bug where weapon crate objects would duplicate if a player logged out after dropping one.
- Fixed an issue where backdoor info text was incorrect when indoors.
- Fixed issues that prevented players from fishing outside of the map's designated bounds.
- Fixed issues where various hotkeys could not be used while in vehicles.
- Fixed issues with houses disappearing, moving around and duplicating.
Posted at 2020-04-08 10:36:15 Last updated at 2020-04-08 10:36:15