v 3.0.4 R3
Posted at 2018-07-13 14:26:54 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-07-13 14:26:54 by TommyB
- Added a new female skin to maintenance worker job duty.
- Disabled heroin addiction effects until better code can be introduced.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't control engine status of sidejob vehicles and the fishing reefer.
- Fixed a bug where fires couldn't be placed in interiors correctly due to ground collision detections.
- Fixed an issue where drugs weren't taken from players upon /prison use.
- Fixed a bug where players could use shrooms/peyote again after being transported to a drug trip.
- Fixed a typo where unlocking backdoors would state the user locked it.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle costs wouldn't display properly in vehicle dealership dialogs.
- Fixed a bug where the object selection state wouldn't reset when a player clicked on house furniture.
- Fixed issues with viewing licensed weapons stored inside of homes.
- Fixed an issue where sidejob starting commands could be used while inside of vehicles, causing desync.
- Fixed a bug where radio slot 3 info didn't save properly.
- Fixed a bug where phone type strings would return garbage characters.
- Fixed an issue where restricted radio frequencies and faction skins weren't reset when players were fired while offline.
- Fixed a typo where /sethousetime would say you edited your businesses time.
- Fixed a bug where /toganimhelper messages were reversed.
- Fixed a bug where /enter left/right options would always put players in the left side of a two car garage.
- Fixed a bug where entering a two car garage would send a client message stating the player was not near anything that could be entered when the command successfully teleported them.
- Fixed a bug where /heal would count every wound as a headshot.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle hotwire status wouldn't be reset upon vehicle recovery, making it impossible to respawn the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where failed hotwire attempts wouldn't set off car alarms as it should.
- Fixed a bug where unoccupied vehicle hotwire status wouldn't reset if the vehicle was despawned.
v 3.0.4 R2
Posted at 2018-07-03 10:40:09 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-07-03 10:40:09 by TommyB
- Made numerous adjustments to the fishing crate system which should result in far less bugs.
- Handcuffs can now be purchased at sex shops and used on any consenting player.
- Fixed some issues where the server's game clock would prevent gamemode restarts from executing properly.
- Fixed a money duplication exploit in the Silver Trading home listings feature.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle information wouldn't display properly in dealerships.
- Fixed a bug where rental vehicles could be used by anyone and anyone renting a car could potentially unlock and vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where normal players could lock/unlock admin spawned vehicles.
- Fixed a few script errors that prevented sidejob cooldowns/EXP from applying correctly to certain users.
- Fixed an issue where /addmanmager didn't have any sanity checks for business IDs.
- Fixed a bug where the pending assist dialog would display even when there were no pending assists.
- Fixed a bug where /collectearnings couldn't be used from outside of a business.
- Attempted further fixes to vehicles randomly disappearing.
v 3.0.4 R1
Posted at 2018-06-18 09:18:43 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-06-18 09:18:43 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where /savecar area detection for the Palomino Creek Townhall was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where certain repair garage commands could be used anywhere.
- Fixed a bug where exterior furniture texturing didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where beanbag shotguns couldn't be stored in vehicle trunks.
- Fixed a bug where player ages could appear as 48 years old even if they weren't 48 years old.
- Fixed a bug where pending dealership purchase vehicles wouldn't delete properly when players exited the dealership dialog.
- Fixed a bug where sidejob EXP wouldn't increment if a player's sidejob level was 1.
Posted at 2018-06-17 07:25:21 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-06-17 07:25:21 by TommyB
- New custom player and object models can now be added to the sever during runtime, eliminating the need for server restarts for new custom content.
- Added a snakecam feature for SWAT operatives. This will allow users to peek into any interior on the server without being visible to any parties that may be staring at the front door.
- Numerous counts of code cleanup to every sidejob on the server which includes a heap of optimizations.
- All submitted advertisements can now be viewed again with /viewadverts, which is split into three categories (normal, faction, bizz). Normal advertisements will be cleared when the player who submitted the advertisement disconnects.
- All static sidejob vehicles have been removed from the server. Instead, sidejob vehicles will now be spawned specifically for players doing the jobs when they begin.
- /knock can now be used on motel rooms.
- Business manager status will now be displayed to players in /mybizz.
- Trucking jobs will no longer automatically end if a player outside of Elite Trucking exits their semi truck.
- Longer chat messages will now continue onto a second line at 115 characters rather than 144 characters.
- Impound and repair garage status formatting in /fcars has been improved.
- Modified the server's weapon scripts to allow for weapon subtypes to be created. To take advantage of this adjustment, /beanbag has been removed and beanbag shotguns are now their own separate subtype instead.
- Pipes can now be used to smoke marijuana.
- The skin menus in clothing stores have now been categorized by skin gender.
- /savecar can no longer be used at the Montgomery Pizza Stack or the Montgomery Park parking lot.
- The maximum amount of phone contacts per phone has been raised to 75.
- Added /hazards which will enable the use of hazard lights on vehicles.
- Added /togpayanim which will allow players to disable the forced animation when using /pay.
- /sethousetime has been added which behaves the same as /setbizztime when /light is used.
- All drug trips now last a minimum of 30 seconds, however players will be able to decide when they want actually leave the trip using /leavetrip.
- All phones can now have lock codes applied to them which will prevent them from being used unless the correct code is applied once per session. Phone lock status will be reset whenever a phone is dropped or given between players as well.
- Implemented a new time library which should solve issues where last login timestamps and other similar scripts would give incorrect dates.
- Previous fines, jail records and charges will now display the year the entry was made.
- Paused status will now display in /isafk.
- Fixed a bug where assistance session data could be corrupted if a player quit during the assistance.
- Fixed issues where race checkpoints would often disappear from player clients during DMV tests.
- Fixed a bug where spectating entities in virtual worlds different than the player's current world wouldn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /enter could be used again inside of a property after entering through a back door, causing unintended behavior.
- Fixed a bug which caused all house garages to be linked to "11 Rumbley Block" on occasion.
- Fixed more bugs with saving furniture textures.
- Fixed issues where player owned vehicle data wouldn't clear properly, causing incorrect vehicles to be deleted whenever users joined/left the server.
- Fixed a problematic memory leak related to model selection menus.
- Fixed a bug where trunk weapon storage limits weren't checked properly, allowing players to store more guns in vehicles than intended.
Posted at 2018-06-03 11:54:42 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-06-03 11:54:42 by TommyB
- Removed the Green Palms Correctional Facility and replaced it with a smaller county jail, located in Dillimore.
- Fixed a bug where pending assist count textdraws would update in the wrong order.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect object model would save when duplicating admin spawned objects.
- Fixed a bug where multiple staff members could take the same assistance request.
- Fixed a few more issues with applying textures to furniture.