Written by TommyB
- Completely rewrote the radio script from the ground up. Radio frequencies can now be reserved and can have up to 10 customizable channels. All existing radios have been deleted and will need to be purchased again.
- Added a new duffel bag inventory item which can be used to carry/transport up to five weapons at a time.
- /locatevehicle has been added to allow players to track their vehicles after spawning them. This command has various restrictions in place to avoid abuse under certain circumstances.
- /useammo will now automatically detect the corresponding weapon slot that belongs to an ammo type, eliminating the need to specify which weapon a player would like to replenish.
- Firearms will no longer be automatically deleted when their ammo is depleted. The weapon will persist as an inventory item until its ammo is replenished again.
- Removed the /tie script because it's a silly legacy feature that is borderline powergame and no longer used frequently.
- Money will no longer be wiped from prison inmates when they log in.
- Business adverts can now only be submitted every 10 minutes to reduce spam.
- Parking tickets have been removed.
- Premium phone numbers can now be redeemed in-game without administrator assistance by using /redeempremiumnumber.
- Police fines have been rewritten and are now issued as individual tickets instead of a lump sum assigned to the player.
- The /fine command has been removed and added into the MDC instead.
- Houses can now be marked as faction properties internally to prevent them from being exchanged.
- Players will now be given partial cash refunds when properties are wiped from their accounts.
- Players will no longer be disarmed when they are sent to admin jail.
- Fixed an issue where the taxi job would incorrectly detect a player as unable to afford a fare.
- Fixed an issue where taxi call status would not reset properly when /canceltaxi was used.
- Fixed an issue where certain legacy criminal charges would incorrectly show up on the outstanding charges list in the MDC.
- Fixed an issue with text formatting in the /myhouse command.
- Fixed an issue with text formatting during paydays when a player was in a faction or had no job.
- Fixed an issue where house interior change requests weren't automatically canceled if house ownership changed.
- Fixed an issue where the spawn selection menu didn't work properly when being released from the hospital.
- Fixed an issue where beanbag shotguns would be turned back into regular shotguns when being taken from gunracks.
- Fixed an issue where clothing items would disappear from player models after spectating or /fly usage.
Posted at 2020-06-24 14:18:37 Last updated at 2020-06-24 14:18:37