Written by TommyB
- /setobjectstreamdist (/sod) can now be used to change the multiplier that dictates when server objects stream in. The value can range from 1x (default) to 10x, which can massively increase the amount of detail scattered around towns.
- Faction vehicles will now automatically respawn after an hour of being idle. (was 3 hours)
- Fixed an issue where certain bodybag command arguments would send the command syntax even though a correct argument was supplied.
- Fixed an issue where setting a custom interior position to a house garage wouldn't update its target virutal world correctly, causing players to fall into the void.
- Fixed an issue where players could have their HP set below when being damaged by multiple enemies.
- Fixed an issue where a player's highest injury type could be reported inaccurately.
- Fixed an issue where spawning at a Journey could result in imprisoned players not spawning in prison.
- Fixed an issue where various vehicles with interiors that could be entered had entering radiuses that were way too high.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle interiors could be entered while the vehicle was locked.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't exit from the bus interior.
- Fixed an issue where players could take weapons from duffelbags when they already had a weapon in the target slot.
- Fixed an issue where trying to handcuff players marked as "on-duty" would give an erroneous message about being able to handcuff on-duty admins.
- Fixed an issue where exiting a vehicle while attempting to hotwire it wouldn't cancel the operation.
- Fixed an issue where trying to edit exterior house furniture as a guest furnisher wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue where license suspensions wouldn't end when they were supposed to.
- Fixed an issue where handcuffing a player as a civilian wouldn't remove the handcuff item from your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the duffel bag item would remain attached to a player after they dropped it.
- Fixed an issue where the Gateway bridge toll messages were reversed.
- Fixed an issue where rental vehicles could respawn with empty fuel tanks.
- Fixed a few text errors in the /usedrug syntax messages.
- Removed an outdated ATM object in Bayside that conflicted with other mapping.
Posted at 2020-11-18 08:19:30 Last updated at 2020-11-18 08:19:30