v 3.0.2 R1
Posted at 2018-05-22 08:42:18 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-05-22 08:42:18 by TommyB
- Added /gear for SASC, Silentium and Argent Aerospace.
- Refactored a good majority of the server's /assistance system, resulting in cleaner, more efficient code and a slight face-lift to the /assists dialog.
- Licensed weapons can now be stored in homes, businesses and vehicles again, but cannot be retrieved by players who don't possess weapon licenses.
- Scripted annotated messages (e.g, when someones receives a text) will now have differing stream distance depending on the type of action. IC chat radius is now applied to annotated messages too.
- Fixed a bug where government weapons could be taken from SASC vehicles.
- Fixed a few rare issues when loading faction vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where certain /tog setting failed to save properly.
- Fixed a memory leak issue related to viewing inventory menus.
- Fixed some exterior furniture texture bugs that appeared with an undocumented refactor of its script.
- Fixed a bug where /take on stackable items (peyote, cocaine, etc) would reset the item amount for the player rather than subtracting from it.
- Fixed a bug where /exit didn't work with backdoors.
- Fixed a bug where backdoors couldn't be locked from the inside.
- Fixed a bug where players weren't frozen in place when using payphones.
- Fixed a bug where editing objects outdoors (e.g, roadblocks, graffiti) didn't update them properly.
Posted at 2018-05-16 02:59:46 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-05-16 02:59:46 by TommyB
- Numerous experimental changes to client message colors have been made.
- Added a small handful of new custom player models and furniture objects.
- /scrollwep can no longer be used by motorcycle passengers as well as passengers in vehicles without drivers.
- All trunk action messages will now show as annotated messages rather than being printed to chat.
- Destroying faction vehicles will now automatically give partial cash refunds.
- Drive-by logic changes: when a player is detected in drive-by status, they can now press their drive-by button again (default H) to get back into the car.
- Empty vehicle trunks, houses and businesses will now send client messages stating they don't have anything stored in them rather than showing empty inventory menus.
- Players will now be forced back into their vehicles when their driver exits the vehicle while they're using drive-by.
- Removed vehicle ownership checks from /recharge when a player has a car charger.
- Rewrote the server's back door script from the ground up. The system is now a little more efficient, multiple doors can be placed onto a single property and businesses are now supported as well.
- Silentium and SAIB can now use /taser.
- The following /tog options now save across sessions: adverts, audio streams, gameplay hints, HUD elements, /b status, payday textdraw.
- The stream distance of smaller objects has been lowered, reducing peak object counts in most outdoor areas by 20-30%.
- Various spelling corrections have been made. (Thanks fr0st!)
- Client messages related to players getting hit by vehicles will now display how fast the vehicle was going.
- Licensed weapons can no longer be stored or transferred to other players.
- The cost of licensed weapons has been drastically reduced.
- SAIB can now use a handful of law enforcement commands.
- Optimized furniture labels and fixed an issue where they would occasionally fail to despawn or update.
- Fixed a bug where /buyticket still used the old, hardcoded /buy coordinates instead of the point system.
- Fixed a bug where /buyvehicle status wouldn't get set back to false if a player didn't have enough money for a car they selected or already had three vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where automatic annotated message line breaks would corrupt hard coded server messages.
- Fixed a bug where faction IDs above 10 couldn't use /showbadge.
- Fixed a bug where furniture positions could fail to save with an items placed status.
- Fixed a bug where interactive textdraw menus could become stuck on player screens when using /logout.
- Fixed a bug where low grade crack couldn't be confiscated due to a typo in parameter checks.
- Fixed a bug where some food menu options didn't work properly due to code simplification.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Contact Caller' option in the MDC wouldn't run normal phone call sanity checks, causing unwanted behavior at times.
- Fixed a bug where the toll gate's "Welcome to Red/Bone County" messages were swapped.
- Fixed an issue where cocaine and heroin addiction levels wouldn't reset when players namechanged.
- Fixed an issue with the weapon anticheat which created false positives.
- Fixed issues with player map marker streaming while doing the taxi job.
v 3.0.1 R1
Posted at 2018-04-11 07:24:17 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-04-13 20:10:01 by TommyB
- Vehicle engines can now be turned off by holding KEY_ACTION (default left CTRL key) and pressing KEY_HANDBRAKE (default spacebar) at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where /object perms could sometimes assign to the wrong player.
- Fixed a bug where license status wouldn't display properly on the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where licenses couldn't be revoked or suspended by SACSO members via the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where house furniture textures wouldn't update on the database as they should.
- Fixed a bug where house inventories would sometimes not load properly at server startup.
Posted at 2018-04-11 01:03:42 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-04-11 01:05:11 by TommyB
- Added a point system which will create points that allow specific actions or features (e.g, /drink, /buy, /equip) to be used and created dynamically.
- Completely overhauled the /vmenu and /mycars commands. They have been unified into one command which will bring up sleek new design where players can spawn and also recover their vehicles.
- Added a small handful of new skins and objects.
- /attempt and /give will now reduce its chat radius inside of buildings depending on how many players are inside.
- /health now lets users pick between removing their armor, light armor and heavy armor vests.
- Admins can now grant normal players temporary permission to use the /object system.
- Business payouts will now display in businesses being sold at Silver Trading.
- Management can now mark businesses as "loaned" whenever they're given out for faction use, preventing the owners from selling them without admin approval.
- Silentium can now use /showbadge.
- The /facepalm command can now be used in vehicles again.
- The /low command will now apply the talking animation if a player has it enabled.
- The ability to align /clothing items has been added.
- The ability to duplicate /clothing items has been added.
- The obnoxious bright green weed textdraw has been removed.
- Furniture labels are now created per player again.
- Fixed a bug where /describe wouldn't show Stranger IDs properly.
- Fixed a bug where /loudspeaker would send loudspeaker to the opposite player in the phone call, breaking the phone calls entirely.
- Fixed a bug where admins couldn't refund/take licenses.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles couldn't be collected from the impound lot once ready for release.
- Fixed a bug where imprisoned players wouldn't respawn correctly.
- Fixed a bug where new vehicle shared keys weren't assigned correctly.
- Fixed a bug where radio messages could be sent to players that didn't have radios.
- Fixed a bug where rolling papers wouldn't show up in /inventory and also couldn't be stored/transferred between players.
- Fixed a bug where shroom/peyote inventory data would be deleted when the drugs were used, rather than updated.
- Fixed a bug where some houses/businesses in the Silver Trading /properties would return incorrect IDs based on name lookups.
- Fixed a bug where the phone battery HUD icon would appear to players who didn't have phones.
- Fixed some grammar errors in /give.
v 3.0 R5
Posted at 2018-03-07 01:36:22 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2018-03-07 01:36:22 by TommyB
- The 'view texture info' option now works with exterior furniture.
- Removed the SPAS 12 (combat shotgun) from the server entirely.
- Weapons will now sort by their appropriate ID in inventory menus.
- The game clock will now save across server restarts, avoiding time rests after updates.
- The helper chat has been removed.
- Fixed a bug where /searchownedf didn't work at all.
- Fixed a bug where furniture duplication wouldn't assign empty texture slots correctly, causing strange errors.
- Fixed a bug where relogging while in jail would set jail timers to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug where setting texture colors didn't work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon argument in /give didn't work as it should.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle passengers could trick the gamemode into thinking NOS was active, causing it to deplete.
- Fixed further bugs where vehicle occupant counts weren't calculated correctly under select circumstances, preventing proper respawning of fcars among other issues.