Written by TommyB
- Lowered the business advert spam timer from to 3 minutes.
- Attempted to fix issues where houses could potentially be overwritten with incorrect data, causing houses to duplicate temporarily.
- Fixed an issue where /exitprison would sometimes not work properly after a prison sentence ended.
- Fixed an issue where a player could buy multiple parachutes and stack them on their account.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid slot could be passed to /radio and /lowradio, causing the command to go out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue where beanbag shotguns had the potential to not holster on a player's character model.
- Fixed an issue where bulk deleting SMS history wouldn't send the player back to the right dialog box.
- Fixed an issue where storing and taking beanbags from inventory storage would turn them into a regular shotgun.
- Fixed an issue where the /lr shortcut command was linked to /radio instead of /lowradio.
- Fixed an issue where the fuel canister value check in /corpse burn was incorrect, allowing corpses to be burned when a player didn't have a fuel can.
- Fixed an issue where the sender of a radio message would see their message twice.
- Fixed an issue where weapons with visible holster status wouldn't always show up on a player's character model.
- Fixed a typo in a MySQL query which prevented premium vehicles from being claimed.
- Further failsafes and potential fixes to prevent house furniture duplication.
- Further failsafes to prevent objects from getting stuck when attached to vehicles.
Posted at 2020-07-19 09:42:41 Last updated at 2020-07-19 09:42:41