Version 3.0.2 R1
Written by TommyB
- Added /gear for SASC, Silentium and Argent Aerospace.
- Refactored a good majority of the server's /assistance system, resulting in cleaner, more efficient code and a slight face-lift to the /assists dialog.
- Licensed weapons can now be stored in homes, businesses and vehicles again, but cannot be retrieved by players who don't possess weapon licenses.
- Scripted annotated messages (e.g, when someones receives a text) will now have differing stream distance depending on the type of action. IC chat radius is now applied to annotated messages too.
- Fixed a bug where government weapons could be taken from SASC vehicles.
- Fixed a few rare issues when loading faction vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where certain /tog setting failed to save properly.
- Fixed a memory leak issue related to viewing inventory menus.
- Fixed some exterior furniture texture bugs that appeared with an undocumented refactor of its script.
- Fixed a bug where /take on stackable items (peyote, cocaine, etc) would reset the item amount for the player rather than subtracting from it.
- Fixed a bug where /exit didn't work with backdoors.
- Fixed a bug where backdoors couldn't be locked from the inside.
- Fixed a bug where players weren't frozen in place when using payphones.
- Fixed a bug where editing objects outdoors (e.g, roadblocks, graffiti) didn't update them properly.
Posted at 2018-05-22 07:42:18 Last updated at 2018-05-22 07:42:18