Posted at 2016-03-08 21:16:54 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-03-08 21:16:54 by TommyB
- Players may now own two homes.
- Made some changes to the /contacts menu and renamed the command to /phone.
- Sent and received text messages will now save to phone and can be reviewed at any time.
- /fhc and /fan messages will now continue onto a second line.
- Adjusted /factiononline to display member counts in the dialog itself instead of having to select a faction.
- House guests can now use /lockgarage.
- Made a handful of optimizations to the house furniture system.
- Player vehicles will no longer spawn elevated in the air slightly.
- Players can no longer drop weapons when they are downed.
- Players will now be sent to their spawnpoint when released from admin jail instead of being placed at the DPD.
- Reduced the radius of /door for house furniture.
- Separated motel commands and furniture commands into their own categories under /help.
- The weather will now default to 1 (clear) when players are in interiors.
- Fixed a bug where /blindfold requests would not actually expire even though the script said they did.
- Fixed a bug where /hyd would install an incorrect mod to the incorrect slot, causing opcodes to occur.
- Fixed a bug where for sale labels on vehicles would display incorrect information after being collected from a repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where one of the hotring racers could be obtained as a donator vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where players would occasionally be prompted to purchase an "Aircon Fan" when editing furniture.
- Fixed a bug where the Bone County Coal Mine would not show up as a sidejob business in /mybizz.
- Fixed a bug where the repair/respray area in the Bayside Marina did not work.
- Fixed a bug where unit labels could get stuck on faction vehicles after being frespawned.
- Fixed a few strange bugs with /housemusic.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in vehicles if they died/accepted death while inside of them.
- Fixed some dialog order issues with the MDC.
v 2.3.5 R2
Posted at 2016-02-14 16:09:45 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-02-14 16:09:45 by TommyB
- Implemented a new function for getting vehicle speed which should result in a more accurate speedometer.
- Added three new house interiors to the server.
- Raised the recovery/repair cost of the Sandking to $10,000.
- Temporary objects created by administrators will no longer stream to every virtual world.
- The vehicle lock sound effect can now be heard by all nearby players.
- Admins can now be kicked for being AFK for too long again.
- Aperture can now use bodybags.
- Fixed a bug where job duty would get stuck after quitting a job until a player relogged.
- Fixed a bug where impounded vehicles saved in virtual worlds would not appear correctly after being released.
- Fixed a bug where weapons weren't deleted from houses when they are wiped from inactive house owners.
- Fixed a bug where the position of corpses could sometimes desync.
- Fixed a bug where uncuffing a player while dragging them would cause them to remain frozen.
- Fixed a bug where players could not lock their vehicles from inside if they had a sharedkey.
- Fixed a bug where players would get stuck in interiors if they were dragged into one.
- Fixed a bug where the MDC could potentially reveal members of hidden factions.
- Fixed an issue where the Cabbie wasn't available as a donator vehicle.
v 2.3.5 R1
Posted at 2016-02-08 14:30:50 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-02-08 14:30:50 by TommyB
- Added /campfireid and /removecampfire for admins.
- Reduced the cash from scrapping vehicles to 25% instead of 50%.
- Fixed an issue where campfires could be placed indoors.
- Fixed an issue where campfires could be placed while players were in vehicles.
Posted at 2016-02-06 13:39:03 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-02-06 13:39:03 by TommyB
- Added a new corpse system that will create corpses of players after they /accept death. Related commands: /bodybag and /corpse.
- Added a reset position option to the /clothing menu.
- Added /resetvest back to the server.
- Added /togsvo which can be used to turn a player's lower visible object limit off inside of interiors.
- Added 8 new animations to /gsign.
- Added canes to the general stores.
- Added small logs to the general stores that can be used to create campfires which can be placed anywhere.
- Changed the limited of stored cash that can be in a briefcase to $1,000,000.
- ESU members can now use /rb 9.
- Made optimizations to /members and made it so aliased members will still show as green to signify that they're online.
- Removed the sprunk factory and readded the Montgomery Pizza Stack.
- The Sprunk delivery sidejob has been replaced with a Pizza delivery sidejob. (Note: the job is basically exactly the same, except the vehicles were changed. It will be remade in future revisions)
- Removed the link check from boomboxes.
- Fixed a bug where the /repair confirmation syntax was incorrect.
- Fixed some bugs that caused phones stored in personal vehicle trunks to disappear.
v 2.3.4 R4
Posted at 2016-01-23 13:40:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-01-23 13:40:57 by TommyB
- Added a new animation to /lean.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles couldn't be repaired.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles couldn't be retrieved from the impound properly.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles wouldn't frespawn correctly after being retrieved from the impound.