Written by TommyB
- Added around 350 new house furniture textures and re-categorized the existing ones.
- Improved the dialog navigation of the furniture system tremendously.
- Decimals can now be used in /calc.
- Admins can now use '/afrespawn all all' to respawn every unoccupied faction vehicle on the server.
- Added /togtips which can be used to toggle the help messages.
- Added /togaudiostreams which can be used to toggle most audio streams.
- Removed the gunrack slot requirement from /gunrack take, renamed some parameters and optimized the command. Some weapons stored in gunracks needed to be deleted, unfortunately.
- Removed the fines for having drugs when a player is hospitalized.
- Business managers can now use /requeststock, edit actors and will no longer be charged entrance fees.
- The lock status of house furniture doors will now save after server restarts.
- /ram can now be used on house garages.
- Renamed /d to /dr to prevent accidental uses of the command.
- Added a /light command which can be used to disable house interior lights at night.
- /ame will now include the character name before the action.
- Fixed a bug where the instant buy option in /buyf did not charge the user the correct price.
- Fixed an issue where calling the mechanic hotline when playerid 118 was occupied would break the system.
- Fixed a sorting issue on the /buyfood dialog.
- Fixed a bug where editing a contact name could create a new one instead of editing the current one.
- Fixed a bug where phone calls wouldn't end when a player's phone died.
- Fixed /removealias for the SASP.
Posted at 2016-04-11 13:45:14 Last updated at 2016-04-11 13:45:14