Written by TommyB
- The base amount of vehicles a player can own has been raised to 4 (was 3). Players can also now purchase additional vehicle slots for a maximum of 8 vehicles per character.
- The prices of all vehicles from dealerships have been updated.
- Improved entity detection when trying to lock or unlock a property/vehicle, which should prevent issues locking vehicles parked inside of businesses and etc.
- It is now possible to fish from rental boats. (Note: fishing crates cannot be attached to these vehicles)
- Premium vehicles are now free to repair and recover. (Note: vehicles in the super car class are not covered by the free repairs and recoveries and will still be charged fees regardless of its vehicle type)
- When claiming new premium vehicles, players will now have the option to replace an already-existing vehicle rather than being forced to create a new one.
- The premium vehicle model change cooldown has been raised to 7 days.
- Fixed an issue where the automatic faction vehicle respawn didn't trigger faction-specific respawn functions, causing certain vehicle attributes to not reset.
- Fixed an issue where tasers did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the forced animation when getting hit by a vehicle had a chance to not apply.
- Fixed an issue where /members did not work if every member of a faction was online.
- Fixed an issue where assigning a new dynamic point to a faction didn't save properly.
- Fixed an issue where the group text message command did not have various sanity checks required to send text messages, such as phone power and locked status.
- Fixed an issue where removing textures from furniture objects or vehicle attachments would turn the texture index invisible.
- Fixed an issue where firearm ammunition did not save when a player disconnected from the server.
- Fixed an issue where a towed bike/quad could turn invisible when being detached if the current interior dimension did not match the dimension where the vehicle was originally towed.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the align option on a clothing item would cause it to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where applying a color to a clothing item would cause it to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where a premium vehicle's fuel could be reset when using /changepremiumvehicle.
- Fixed an issue where 911 call options had input comparison options that were too strict.
- Fixed an issue where business employees were charged entrance fees for businesses they worked for.
- Fixed an issue where custom texture/color options were absent from vehicle attachments even though they were listed.
- Fixed an issue where /phonetypes would return garbage characters for the phone descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where weapons couldn't be retrieved from gunracks or trunks under special circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the server would frequently generate new vehicle license plates which were less than 7 characters long.
- Fixed an issue where fishing off of boats didn't always work.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle licenses didn't show in the correct order in the MDC's personal info section.
- Fixed an issue where business entrance fees weren't always consistent across business text labels and info text that appeared on the client's screen.
- Fixed an issue where fish slots were inconsistent across various fish-related client messages.
- Fixed an issue where claiming a new premium vehicle would teleport the player to the Dillimore Automotive Dealership rather than creating the vehicle at their current position.
Posted at 2020-12-15 10:33:48 Last updated at 2020-12-15 10:33:48