Written by TommyB
- Administrators can now send announcements to all online members of specified factions. (/afan)
- Motels now have full storage capabilities. Weapons, armor, phones and inventory items can now be stored in them via /motelstore and /motelget. All motel items will be wiped when a player's stay ends.
- Using /skin with no parameters will now show a model selection menu with every skin a faction has assigned to it.
- All DMV license tests have been remade and can now be edited on the fly. The boat test in specific has had a new map designed by Earl implemented.
- /customreg has been rewritten and will now guide players through neat dialog boxes rather than a command with complicated syntax.
- Placed roadblocks will no longer automatically despawn after 20 minutes go by. Instead, they must be deleted manually. An "info" option has been added to view who placed specific roadblock, and administrators can now use /roadblocks to view all roadblocks on the server.
- Vehicle dealership catalogs have been redone. /viewstock has been removed and /buyvehicle will now show all of a dealership's vehicles inside of a model selection menu to streamline browsing and purchasing.
- Fixed various issues where certain player-linked textdraws could be deleted mistakenly, causing specific textdraws to occasionally show up in incorrect places.
- Fixed problematic instances where incorrect death animations and/or death timers could be applied if a player had a mix of letah and non-lethal injuries.
- Fixed a bug where /togf settings were reversed.
- Fixed a bug where the in-game clock textdraw would always be present even if a player didn't have a watch.
- Fixed a bug where boombox audio stream coordinates weren't set properly, making all boomboxes inaudible.
- Fixed a bug where /editprison didn't account for the new /prison time limit.
- Fixed a bug where using injecting heroin required a lighter for some reason.
- Fixed a bug where taking a drug from a player via /take would send an incorrect client message.
- Fixed a bug where viewing the options of a specific SMS in the SMS history would send the player into an infinite dialog box loop.
Posted at 2020-03-06 21:59:17 Last updated at 2020-03-06 21:59:17