v 2.5 R1
Posted at 2017-05-06 14:14:14 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-05-06 14:14:14 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where /alias wouldn't save the player's level.
- Fixed a bug where /sell vehicle wouldn't work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Elite Trucking sirens would not detatch properly when using the command again.
- Fixed a bug where house back doors couldn't be locked from inside.
- Fixed a bug where house garages could not be entered when in a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where house lock status would be checked when trying to enter through the back door.
- Fixed a bug where linebreaks in graffiti objects would mess up the /tags and /edittag dialogs.
- Fixed a bug where new phone contacts wouldn't save correctly.
- Fixed a bug where radio messages wouldn't send properly to local players inside of a vehicle with its windows up.
- Fixed a bug where the /rw command would show the player's full name even when masked.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle attachments wouldn't load after collecting a vehicle from the impound or repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where window status would not be reset properly after using /rw, causing IC chat messages to send to players outside of the car when all of the windows were up.
- Fixed a bug with the radius check in /vattachedit.
Posted at 2017-05-05 17:00:11 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-05-05 17:00:11 by TommyB
- Corrected an issue which may have given certain players godmode after a bugged death.
- Corrected an issue where players could not set their age below 16.
- Fixed a bug that caused exterior furniture items to get stuck in old furniture positions inside of the corresponding house.
- Fixed a bug where /fishes could not be used while a player had a fish spam timer.
- Fixed a bug where /lockgarage didn't work inside of custom garage interiors.
- Fixed a bug where account online status could be stuck as online even when a player was offline, preventing them from logging in.
- Fixed a bug where corpses could be lit on fire multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where duplicated furniture objects wouldn't reassign textures to the correct slots.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles couldn't be retrieved from the impound properly after a server restart.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect businesses were marked as mall businesses.
- Fixed a bug where local /r and /dr messages could be seen when a player was in a vehicle with the windows rolled up.
- Fixed a bug where newly purchased vehicles could be duplicated.
- Fixed a bug where players could go /afk while using a payphone, allowing them to run around while using the payphone upon returning.
- Fixed a bug where players could whisper to other players inside of vehicles with the windows up.
- Fixed a bug where server vehicles could be resprayed by mechanics.
- Fixed a bug where the FD trucking route would guide the player to the incorrect location.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle /recharge restrictions would only check player owned cars.
- Fixed a few bugs with loading player car data after retrieving vehicles from the impound lot or repair garage.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed factions to rig weapon crate requests until more rare weapons showed up.
- Fixed an exploit with drugs stored in faction lockers.
- Fixed bugs where players could unfreeze themselves when downed.
- Fixed issue where players could get autobanned for shooting weapons under special circumstances.
- Fixed some issues with unlocking businesses from the outside.
- Hopefully fixed a bug where the driveby script wouldn't teleport the player back into the vehicle due to silly code logic.
- /alias will now save to player accounts and reapply once logging back in until a player has removed the alias.
- /ame will now automatically capitalize the first letter of the player's command input.
- /factiononline and /members should now be more efficient and less bugged.
- /payfurn preference now saves.
- /pickupallf will now pick up and destroy all weed plants.
- /rollwindows now supports each window independently. Each passenger can now manipulate their own window while the driver/passenger can control all windows.
- /siren has been adjusted to be more efficient and make it easier to add new sirens.
- /stats and disconnect messages will now show a player's packet loss.
- /trunk can no longer be used while downed.
- Added a non emergency option to 911 calls.
- Added deletion causes and timestamps to weapons which will make it easier for admins to find out why a player's weapons were deleted for refund requests and etc.
- Adjust damage callbacks to add better hit registration on people inside of vehicles.
- All of the exterior furniture commands have been merged into normal house furniture commands. (/ebuyf -> /buyf, etc)
- An invisible platform will now be created at the location a player is about to be teleported to in order to prevent people from falling through streamed objects.
- Any phone or weapon that is dropped when the server restarts will now be deleted.
- Boombox streams will now only cancel when a player enters a vehicle if the car has an audio stream playing itself.
- Eating food will no longer restore HP if a player has lethal wounds.
- Faction leaders can now adjust the rank required to take items from their faction lockers (/setlockerrank).
- Faction lockers will now create a pickup where they are set.
- Made a handful of internal optimizations related to interacting with houses, businesses, garages, motels and static interiors from the outside.
- Made many optimizations to the furniture system, house system, business system, static interiors and garage system.
- Phone owner names will now only be updated upon namechange when the creator is still in possession of the phone.
- Phone storage has been redone and is now more efficient. Multiple phones can now be stored in properties as well.
- Players can no longer be dragged while AFK.
- Players will now be automatically kicked if they do not log in to their accounts within 30 seconds.
- Purchasing new clothing items now uses the model selection menu rather than the old scrolling system.
- Raised the maximum amount of textures per furniture item from 3 to 5.
- Reduced the stream distance of exterior furniture objects to 100 meters. (was 200)
- Removed player names/stranger IDs from /knock.
- Rewrote sending shout/megaphone messages into buildings again. The feature should be far more efficient now and less buggy as well.
- The /members dialog has been redone to look cleaner and provide a member's last login date as well.
- The briefcase system has been removed.
- The inactive property wipe will now check every 15 minutes for inactive users instead of once a day at a fixed time to prevent people from camping the Silver Trading office for the property wipe. The property wipe has also been optimized and now executes 2.5x as fast.
- Added /my.
- Added /vattachments which will allow players to attach up to 5 miscellaneous objects to their vehicles.
- Added a brand new interior to the Dillimore Police Department which consists of ~5,000 objects.
- Added a graffiti system which will allow scripted gangs to add graffiti tags around the map.
- Added an experimental bus bot that will complete the server's bus route 24/7. The bus driver sidejob has been removed. Note: this change is experimental and subject to change at any given time.
- Added orange sirens for multiple cars in Elite Trucking.
- Added storage to businesses which behaves exactly like house storage, only used with bizz as a prefix instead of house.
- Houses may now have back doors attached to them which can be entered and exited. Any lead admin can set the cords and activate house back doors.
- Players may now input custom textures onto house furniture.
- Textures can now be applied to exterior house furniture.
Posted at 2017-01-27 02:08:31 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-01-27 02:11:07 by TommyB
- Added a hotline for County Radio. Players can now call the number 442 to contact CR employees and request shoutouts or songs. CR employees can use /viewcallers to view all requests.
- County Radio can now use /showbadge.
- The drug dealer job has been wiped and can now only be obtained by players in official gangs.
- Changed the default fight style to grabkick.
- Adjusted the damage of some weapons.
- Adjusted the player vehicle impact animation. A vehicle must now be going over 10 MPH to send a player into the animation and RMB can no longer be pressed to get out of it.
- All instances of SACFD have been renamed to RCFD.
- Attempted to fix bugged formatting with indoor/outdoor messages.
- Removed the automated /me from /mask.
- The speed cameras have been removed.
- Las Payasadas now has phone signal.
- /nametags has made a return.
- /rolldice now has a paramater for the amount of sides on the die.
- Fixed a bug where /pickupitem could be spammed with phones and it would overwrite player phone possession.
- Fixed a bug where /useammo could be used on tasers.
- Fixed a bug where bodybags without corpses in them would return an error if put back into a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where certain timestamp messages would give a negative hour.
- Fixed a bug where numbers could be used in /changemyname requests.
- Fixed a bug where phones could be used while in water if a player jumped.
- Fixed a bug where players could accept pending vehicle sales while browsing vehicle dealerships.
- Fixed a bug where players could get autobanned for shooting too many people with a taser.
- Fixed a bug where players surfing on vehicles would get teleported incorrectly if the vehicle went into a garage.
- Fixed a bug where radio streams wouldn't start properly in vehicle interiors.
- Fixed a bug where tasers could potentially autoban their users.
- Fixed a bug where players with too many phone numbers would mess up MDC person search formatting.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would stay in /vmenu when a player sold a car to another player.
- Fixed a few bugs with selling vehicles between players.
- Fixed a rare bug where players could get kicked for inactivity after spawning.
- Fixed an issue where /lastame would send a blank message if a user had not used /ame yet.
- Fixed an issue where /reloadmyfurniture could be used by multiple people at once, duplicating house furniture.
- Fixed an issue where AFK labels would spawn higher if a player was masked, causing the nametag and AFK label to clip.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles stored in custom house garages could not be locked or unlocked.
- Fixed inconsistencies with fuel cap positions.
v 2.4.5 R1
Posted at 2017-01-02 06:53:09 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-01-02 06:53:09 by TommyB
- The new nametags now have a bold outline.
- Added a large platform object under vehicles to prevent cars from falling through custom house interiors with garages linked to them.
- /age and /changedob now compensate for days and months when giving an age.
- /arrest now freezes the animation.
- Fixed a bug where shouting from inside of a business wouldn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /changedonatorveh didn't display the correct vehicle. (again)
- Fixed a bug where users would spawn at the center of the map if they were evicted from motel rooms while offline.
- Fixed a bug where /siren with an FD towtruck would spawn the item too high.
Posted at 2016-12-31 03:41:46 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-12-31 03:41:46 by TommyB
- Health and armor values for players are now handled entirely server sided. The health/armor bars on the HUD are no longer indicative of player HP/armor, new textdraw indicators have been added in place. (Note: these textdraws are subject to change and can be toggled using /toghpdisplay)
- Added a faction locker system that will allow SASP, Aperture and illegal factions to store contraband.
- Added a dynamic radio stream system that will allow predetermined radio streams to be used with boomboxes, /housemusic, /bizzmusic and /carmusic on top of using custom radio streams.
- House garages can now be linked to house interiors, allowing home owners to park vehicles in garages inside custom interiors and etc.
- Refactored code related to sending shout/megaphone messages in and out of buildings, all bugs should be fixed.
- Added /lastame to view the last /ame a player has done.
- Added a handful of new IRC commands for admins.
- Added some new animations to the server.
- Changed the lethal downed animation again and added a separate execution animation for when a player is downed with lethal wounds.
- Clothing items can now be deleted while being worn, also fixed bugs with deletion as well.
- Namechanges no longer broadcast to the entire server.
- Phone contact limits for donator levels have been removed, everyone can now use 30 contacts.
- Phone numbers can now be checked using /phonebook as well as names.
- Player vehicles will no longer duplicate under certain circumstances.
- Taxi drivers will now be given the phone number of callers.
- Taxi sign objects now use the vehicle attachment system, preventing them from becoming stuck on vehicles.
- Vehicles can now be locked from inside of their custom interiors.
- Fixed a bug where /changedonatorveh would not tell the player what vehicle they changed to.
- Fixed a bug where /clearmechaniccall could be used on invalid player IDs.
- Fixed a bug where /housemusic links wouldn't assign properly, preventing new visitors to homes from hearing audio streams.
- Fixed a bug where /viewmechaniccalls could be used on invalid player IDs.
- Fixed a bug where briefcase cash did not show properly.
- Fixed a bug where cafe food menus didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug where object ID 65535 would break due to code logic.
- Fixed a bug where players could not exit truck trailers.
- Fixed a bug where the 7th clothing item would not attach if a player set more than 6 clothing items to attach to their player on login.
- Fixed a bug where the business count wouldn't display in /statistics properly.
- Fixed a bug where the fire station bell would ring at the old Station 49 coordinates.
- Fixed a bug with fire smoke appearing in all virtual worlds.
- Fixed an issue where /drop wouldn't notify the player when all item slots were filled.
- Fixed an issue where visible holster status wouldn't appear correctly in /holster after reconnecting.
- Fixed some radius issues with boomboxes.