Version 3.2 R2
Written by TommyB
- Fixed a server crash that happened when a player tried to use /supplyfuel with more fuel than a station could hold.
- Fixed a bug when players put in admin jail while being dragged by police would be teleported out.
- Fixed a bug where /accept blindfold said the player didn't have a pending blindfold request even if they did.
- Fixed a bug where /givesharedkey didn't check if the player's vehicle was valid.
- Fixed a bug where /selectflist results couldn't actually be selected and edited.
- Fixed a bug where /searchownedf wouldn't populate the model selection menu with its results.
- Fixed a bug where /setfmotd wouldn't save new messages to the database properly.
- Fixed a bug where beanbag and taser effects lasted forever.
- Fixed a bug where beanbag shotguns would autoban players after hitting too many shots.
- Fixed a bug where boats could be used to fish out of the ground.
- Fixed a bug where bus pickups wouldn't show their appropriate text to players when they walked over them.
- Fixed a bug where empty business interior maps wouldn't unload when they should.
- Fixed a bug where ending a fuel delivery would prompt ET members to get back in their truck or else they would fail their delivery.
- Fixed a bug where false weapons could appear in /houseview due to a bad query.
- Fixed a bug where in hand cash would load incorrectly or assign incorrect values.
- Fixed a bug where loading a player onto a stretcher would freeze the one in possession of the stretcher.
- Fixed a bug where model selection menus wouldn't appear if no custom rotations had been applied.
- Fixed a bug where peyote/shrooms could be picked outside of the main game world.
- Fixed a bug where players could refuel anywhere if they started fueling at a gas station and drove elsewhere before exiting their vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where SAIB/courts couldn't view weapon license information.
- Fixed a bug where the courts interior didn't have their doors.
- Fixed a few issues where players could store weapons inside of houses, businesses and vehicle trunks while downed.
- Fixed an issue where certain /accept features could be used while downed, interrupting the animation.
Posted at 2019-02-27 05:00:48 Last updated at 2019-02-27 05:00:48