Written by TommyB
- Cocaine addiction is now 5 times more likely.
- Players will now recover from cocaine addiction at half the rate.
- Fishing bait can now be bought in user specific quantities.
- /badvert will now charge players for their advertisements.
- Fixed an issue where players could buy the same skin twice, causing problems with /drop clothes and /changeclothes.
- Fixed another issue that prevented /fcrate store all from working.
- Fixed a checkpoint mapping conflict in the Bone County Sanitation Center -> Angel Pine Junkyard trucking route.
- Fixed a few typos in inventory management commands.
- Fixed a bug where /resethud wouldn't clear a player's HUD data until they reconnected.
- Fixed a bug where house and business frisks didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /buyvehicle would sometimes error and give players free vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where towed bikes couldn't be impounded.
- Fixed a bug where the trash sidejob couldn't be completed.
- Fixed a bug where fuel amounts on player owned vehicles would reset on vehicle spawn.
- Fixed a bug where the next/previous page options of /edittag didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /accept fine would send incorrect dollar values after the fine had been paid.
- Fixed a bug where certain faction leader commands were mistakenly listed under normal faction commands in /help.
- Fixed a bug where armor vests created via /health weren't marked as restricted.
- Fixed a bug where pizza sidejob state wasn't reset when a player completed a set of deliveries.
- Fixed a bug where passengers in trucks could start their own trucking jobs.
- Fixed a bug where impounded or repaired faction vehicles would spawn as black, unusable vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where impound/repair status wouldn't clear when a faction vehicle was retrieved.
Posted at 2019-07-18 06:21:02 Last updated at 2019-07-18 06:21:02