Version 2.5.1 R2
Written by TommyB
- Added a new interior for the Montgomery Electronics Store.
- Corrected the respawn position of SASP faction members.
- Downed players can no longer use /helpup on other players.
- Made a handful of internal optimizations to many different server scripts.
- Rank 3 is now required to use /news in SAN.
- Refactored a vast majority of the holster system code which should result in less bugs and a more efficient system in general.
- Fixed a bug where /outfits wouldn't load the last object if a user had an outfit saved with 7 objects.
- Fixed a bug where garbage characters would appear in helper related messages.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect business IDs would be checked when checking if a business was inside of the FC mall, causing navigation routes to appear incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the beanbag shotgun and taser would register lethal wounds.
- Fixed a bug with attaching the trashbag object during the trash collector sidejob.
- Fixed an issue related to adjusting object stream distance which caused the server to hang for a few seconds every hour.
- Fixed an issue where duplicated license plates could be saved.
- Fixed an issue with the courts accessing the MDC.
- Fixed formatting issues with faction-wide police messages.
- Fixed formatting issues with the /viewstock command which caused incorrect vehicles to be purchased.
- Fixed issues with the /sit2 animation.
- Fixed some object lighting issues with vehicle attachments.
Posted at 2017-06-29 06:25:42 Last updated at 2017-06-29 06:25:42