Version 3.0 R1
Written by TommyB
- /inspectgun can now be used by anyone.
- Fixed a bug where the faction skin limit was set too low, causing code to error and prevent skins from showing up in clothing stores. All government skins have been wiped from players that should not have them.
- Fixed a bug where using /elm or /siren would bug toll gate offsets.
- Fixed a temporary duplication bug when players both took the same weapon out of a house, bizz or vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle plates would show up on /speed even if they were toggled.
- Fixed some issues where /accept fine wouldn't work as intended.
- Fixed some ped reference ID issues with a few custom models.
- Fixed a bug where audio streams wouldn't stop when a player was removed from a drug trip.
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn't get their weapons back when removed from a drug trip.
- Fixed a bug where /viewstock could be used multiple times, causing preview vehicles to duplicate.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle inventory data would not clear when a vehicle was despawned.
- Fixed a bug where house inventory wouldn't clear when a house was reloaded.
- Fixed a bug where bizz inventory data wouldn't load properly on server startup.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle inventory data wouldn't load when spawning.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't spawn at houses they were guests at. Any player who experienced this bug will need to reset their spawn.
Posted at 2018-02-19 04:11:03 Last updated at 2018-02-19 04:11:18