v 2.4 R2
Posted at 2016-09-21 06:50:10 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-09-21 06:50:10 by TommyB
- Added a new /walkstyle command which will allow players to set any /walk animation when holding down LALT.
- Added player level as an argument to /alias rather than having a random number set.
- Impound data will now only be stored when a player is online to avoid cluttering the list of impounded vehicles.
- /tag has been disabled for the time being.
- Fixed a bug where /appearance wouldn't check for distance between players.
- Fixed a bug where fire smoke and damage taken from scripted fires wouldn't check for interiors and virtual worlds. Also made a handful of optimizations to the system as well.
- Fixed a bug where players could not become guests in the first house to be loaded when the server starts.
- Fixed a bug where retrieving armor from houses didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where shout messages would send twice in homes/businesses with interiors close to their enter points.
- Fixed a bug where whales wouldn't save the correct fish name to player inventories.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed personal vehicles to be duplicated.
- Fixed issues where fishing crate data wouldn't clear correctly if a vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed more issues with the impound system and generally rewrote a great portion of it. The system should work much more efficiently now.
v 2.4 R1
Posted at 2016-09-09 09:32:20 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-09-09 09:32:20 by TommyB
- Reduced the stream distance of /tag labels and added /tag list for admins.
- Fixed an issue that caused the server to preform slowly with a high amount of players online.
- Fixed a bug where rental cars saved in interiors/virtual worlds wouldn't respawn correctly if a player logged out.
- Fixed a bug where /unrentroom didn't save properly.
- Fixed a bug where stored armor retrieval messages were incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where /resetvest would only work when a player didn't have a heavy vest.
- Fixed a bug where helpers could press their left and right arrow keys to spectate players when they shouldn't be able to.
- Fixed a bug where /transferdonatorlevel didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug where exterior furniture could sometimes get stuck when placed too far from a home.
Posted at 2016-09-07 10:05:41 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-09-07 10:07:38 by TommyB
- Fixed some bugs that would cause houses/businesses to be incorrectly assigned to players if a property was deleted and houses/businesses were reloaded.
- Fixed a bug where the first business to be loaded when the server starts didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug where FD members could not extinguish fires along with other fire related bugfixes and optimizations.
- Fixes issues where faction members could spam /equip or /weapons to stack multiple guns on their person.
- Fixed a bug where buying a Shotgun at ammunation would check for an incorrect price.
- Fixed a bug where /rw restrictions on owned vehicles would apply to faction vehicles.
- Fixed a handful of animation desync issues when players are downed.
- Fixed a bug where hitting someone with the butt of a gun at close range would do full damage.
- Fixed a bug where players could get bugged/kicked after logging in if they had low latency.
- Fixed a bug where taxi signs could get stuck on faction vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where helper admin assist request would not clear if the player logged off.
- Fixed a bug where weapon crates could be picked up while in a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where only one weed plant would load after a server restart, furniture reload or a player relogged.
- Fixed a bug where weed plants would suddenly levitate after growing.
- Fixed a bug where SMG ammo boxes wouldn't save properly after relogging.
- Fixed a bug where /lp could be used when a player isn't on the phone.
- Fixed a bug where helpers/admins could accept assists while having pending assistances themselves, causing the chat to bug out entirely.
- Fixed a bug where motel room pickups wouldn't have the correct stream distance after a player began to rent a room.
- Fixed a bug where a player could turn their phone off while having a pending call.
- Fixed a bug where the Payday Rush message would appear on incorrect interiors.
- Fixed a bug where the /reload pistol animation didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /mod could be used on certain motorcycles.
- Fixed a spelling error in the San Fierro Docks trucking route.
- Fixed a bug where certain features wouldn't correctly count how many owned vehicles a player has.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the Desert Eagle to be used as a driveby weapon.
- Fixed some bugs where hotwire status wouldn't reset when a vehicle broke.
- Fixed a bug where /heal would try to heal the incorrect person on occasion.
- Fixed a bug where admin record summaries would not show up properly in /adminrecord.
- Fixed a bug where admins on do not disturb couldn't use /duty.
- Fixed a bug where locking vehicles while their lights were on would turn them off.
- Fixed a bug where pressing escape while editing a roadblock wouldn't set its position properly.
- Fixed a bug where subranks wouldn't clear correctly, causing them to be set as blank spaces after getting hired into another faction.
- Fixed a handful of bugs with the police impound. It should be fully functional now.
- Fixed some issues with server achievements not loading correctly.
- Fixed a bug where /enter in a truck trailer would sometimes not work as intended.
- Fixed bugs where stored phones wouldn't be set to a new owner properly if retrieved.
- Replaced all of the GPS locations with new ones and cleaned up the GPS systems code entirely.
- /jackpot will now tell the player if they're entered in the lottery and what their number is if so.
- Removed the slot requirement from storing weapons in gunracks.
- Changed the MP5 ammunation price to $15,000.
- Changed /siren on Towtrucks to an orange siren.
- The roadblock command now uses a model selection menu instead of roadblock IDs.
- Added an animation for when players are downed inside of vehicles.
- When downed players inside of vehicles are revived, they will now be placed back into the vehicle rather than being put on top of it.
- /drop weapon now shows an animation and an annotated message.
- The armor bar for masked players now shows properly when a player has 125 armor.
- /togsvo has been removed, visible object limits will now be ignored by default when in interiors.
- Players will no longer need to /logout or re-enter an area for already existing objects to stream out when reducing their max visible objects limit.
- /useammo will now use the weapon a player is holding rather than having to input the weapon.
- Replaced the object used when a player drops a parachute with an actual parachute object.
- Payday EXP, interest and donator benefits will now rollover if a player misses a payday. Everyone's 'Time Since Last Payday' value has been reset.
- Added an option to switch between 12 hour and 24 hour clocks.
- /logout no longer requires users to retype their passwords.
- Added a /statistics command which contains random little statistics about the server.
- Added a new HQ for Elite Trucking.
- Added a new interior for motels.
- Admin records are now linked to Master Accounts instead of characters.
- Chat and /me distance will now scale in interiors depending on how many occupants there are inside.
- House door objects will now open depending on the player's angle.
- House furniture doors can now be shot open with the pump shotgun.
- Players will now be knocked off their bikes when shot with a taser or beanbag round.
- The payphone at Camp B.o.B is now fully functional.
- The pizza blistas will now only respawn if nobody is doing the delivery job.
- /pm will now show if a player's game is paused.
- /ram can now be used on motel rooms
- Added special character prevention to /changemyname.
- Players may now only spawn with one vehicle but may chose to spawn others after logging in to avoid a high amount of unneeded vehicles during peak hours.
- SASP and AP members will now respawn at their faction HQs rather than hospitals.
- /alias will now assign a random level to the player between 8 and 23.
- Added an option to duplicate existing, placed house furniture. This will copy any currently applied textures and colors to the new object as well.
- Added a bunch of /drink and /buyfood locations in newer maps.
- Added a system that will allow players to create descriptive text labels at any location in the map using /tag. (Note: one label per player, admins can make more if necessary)
- Added a system that will allow players to place five furniture objects around the exteriors of their homes.
- Added a fishing crate system which will allow players who own boats to buy crates, attach them to their vehicles and store fish in them.
- Added an Information Center to Montgomery where new players will be able to find various info useful during their first steps on the server.
- Added a new interior for the Squalo boat.
- Added over 250 new furniture textures for players to use.
- Added scripted motels at Camp B.o.B and Mount Chilliad.
v 2.3.11 R1
Posted at 2016-06-01 09:33:05 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-06-01 09:48:34 by TommyB
- /pinfo now shows phone signal.
- Added an engine start delay for helicopters/planes.
- Personal vehicles with their windows rolled down can now be unlocked by anybody.
- The type of fuel in a player's fuel can will now show in /inventory.
- Changed the warehouse interior to a blank space with only one wall object at the entrance. This will allow users to add bottom floors to their homes and etc.
- Fixed a bug where certain vehicle mods couldn't be removed with /removemods.
- Fixed a bug where /stopguestfurnish would save incorrect values.
- Fixed a bug where cancelling the repositioning of a clothing object wouldn't reapply its color if one was assigned.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect businesses were marked as 'Mall' businesses.
- Fixed some issues where the pizza vehicles could be put into repair garages, causing them to be removed permanently.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the impound system.
- Fixed a bug where being put in jail could send you to prison after a relog.
- Fixed bugs that prevented the engine oil alert textdraw from appearing.
- Fixed /resetvest once more.
Posted at 2016-05-12 15:00:33 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-05-12 15:00:33 by TommyB
- Phone SMS history will now show a list of numbers players have sent/received texts to/from.
- Added pagination to SMS history lists and modified the list slightly.
- Guest furnish access no longer disappears after logging out and must now be manually revoked.
- Internally remade phone contacts and increased the contacts limit based on donator level.
- Executing a downed player now requires one headshot instead of two.
- Flats will no longer show up in the unowned property list.
- Trunks can now be used on motorbikes with very limited weapon storage space.
- Fixed a bug where taxis could be called from indoors, giving incorrect beacons.
- Fixed a bug where armor vests could disappear after reconnecting.
- Fixed a bug where Taxi signs could get stuck on vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where the scrap vehicle timer wouldn't end when a player disconnected, occasionally causing incorrect vehicle deletions.
- Fixed more bugs with the weed system.