Version 2.4.2 R1
Written by TommyB
- The Donator OOC chat has been removed.
- 911 calls will now save the phone owner name rather than the name of the player calling 911.
- The maximum exterior furniture limit has been raised to 15.
- /showkeys and /showlicenses can now be used on strangers.
- /prison will now show the officer's mask ID if masked when using the command.
- Stranger IDs will now appear when a player uses /b.
- Fixed a bug where putting a corpse into a bodybag and removing the bodybag wouldn't remove the corpse properly.
- Fixed a bug where boombox stations and playing status didn't save correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players would occasionally get the "You have placed your object too far from your home" error when furnishing indoors.
- Fixed a bug where /unmask would say "Stranger ((0)) has removed their mask" instead of their name.
- Fixed a bug where /siren status would be set on even if a vehicle didn't support sirens.
- Fixed an issue where /id would show an aliased player's real level.
Posted at 2016-10-21 02:33:57 Last updated at 2016-10-21 02:55:31