Posted at 2016-04-20 17:02:34 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-04-20 17:06:39 by TommyB
- Added a texture color feature that will allow users to set a handful of different colors to their furniture textures.
- Added a nudge feature to the furniture system that can be used to make fine adjustments to the position of objects.
- Adjusted the order of the options in the furniture edit dialog.
- Changed the furniture texture application order from Texture->Slot->Index to Slot->Index->Texture.
- Improved dialog navigation of the /buyf menu.
- Furniture limit changes: donator level 1: 200, level two: 300, level three: 400, level 4: 500.
- Removed /checkweed, /waterweed, /plantweed and /harvestweed. These commands have been moved to the furniture editing dialog and will only show up on the correct objects.
- Players can now hold 24 bottles of water instead of 12.
- Added two new animations: /eatsit, /cry.
- Added an FPS counter to /stats.
- Fixed a bug where /afk messages would send to players in other virtual worlds when the command was used in a house or business.
- Fixed a bug where /laser could be used on any weapon.
- Fixed a bug where /lockgarage didn't work while inside of a garage.
- Fixed a bug where certain trucking jobs would not spawn the correct trailer.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles would not be set to the correct angle when collected from repair garages.
- Fixed a bug where impounded personal cars did not count towards a player's owned vehicle count.
- Fixed a bug where medkits could not be purchased.
- Fixed a bug where payphone phone numbers would not show up in 911 calls.
- Fixed a bug where phones could not be turned on through /phone when they were off.
- Fixed a bug where players could take damage while downed.
- Fixed a bug where previous weapon licenses would not be deleted when a current license was renewed or updated, causing incorrect information to be shown in the MDC and /licenses.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Low Wood Paneling' texture didn't work on certain occasions.
- Fixed a few issues with vehicle impounds.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the weed growing script, it is now fully functional again.
- Fixed a slight mapping bug in House Interior 17.
v 2.3.9 R1
Posted at 2016-04-12 12:40:48 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-04-12 12:40:48 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where spawning at businesses didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where buying from general stores didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where time wouldn't set correctly every hour and would instead set the weather ID to whatever hour the server was currently on.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Modern Art 2' texture didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /lp would say you need to be using a phone when using a phone.
- Fixed a bug where admins couldn't /afrespawn entire individual factions.
Posted at 2016-04-11 14:45:14 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-04-11 14:45:14 by TommyB
- Added around 350 new house furniture textures and re-categorized the existing ones.
- Improved the dialog navigation of the furniture system tremendously.
- Decimals can now be used in /calc.
- Admins can now use '/afrespawn all all' to respawn every unoccupied faction vehicle on the server.
- Added /togtips which can be used to toggle the help messages.
- Added /togaudiostreams which can be used to toggle most audio streams.
- Removed the gunrack slot requirement from /gunrack take, renamed some parameters and optimized the command. Some weapons stored in gunracks needed to be deleted, unfortunately.
- Removed the fines for having drugs when a player is hospitalized.
- Business managers can now use /requeststock, edit actors and will no longer be charged entrance fees.
- The lock status of house furniture doors will now save after server restarts.
- /ram can now be used on house garages.
- Renamed /d to /dr to prevent accidental uses of the command.
- Added a /light command which can be used to disable house interior lights at night.
- /ame will now include the character name before the action.
- Fixed a bug where the instant buy option in /buyf did not charge the user the correct price.
- Fixed an issue where calling the mechanic hotline when playerid 118 was occupied would break the system.
- Fixed a sorting issue on the /buyfood dialog.
- Fixed a bug where editing a contact name could create a new one instead of editing the current one.
- Fixed a bug where phone calls wouldn't end when a player's phone died.
- Fixed /removealias for the SASP.
Posted at 2016-03-23 16:38:38 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-03-23 16:38:38 by TommyB
- Added /ranks so players can see all ranks in their faction.
- Added a confirmation dialog to the delete and reset options in the /clothing menu.
- Added a confirmation message for after players finish scrapping their cars.
- /repair 5 can now be used to repair a vehicle's lights.
- All payphones now have a unique phone number.
- Increased the length of punishment reasons in all admin commands.
- Players can now /give oil to each other.
- Players can now set clothing items they'd like to automatically attach when they login.
- Recovery prices of modded vehicles will now match their repair prices.
- Removed the automatic punctuation from the /s command.
- The hospital time has been lowered to 1 minute.
- The house furniture limit for non donors is now 150.
- Navigating to mall businesses will now set a checkpoint at the front door of the mall rather than the businesses inside.
- Added an alert for when a player's phone battery is low.
- Fixed a bug where /searchf and /buyf could be used while placing/buying an object, causing furniture items to become stuck.
- Fixed a bug where Elite Trucking and mechanic call details were blank.
- Fixed a bug where faction leader names would not load correctly.
- Fixed a bug where faction uber ranks had a chance to bug while the faction was loading.
- Fixed a bug where player phones had a chance to stay on when their battery ran out.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the SAN talkshow system.
- Fixed some issues with the ESU subrank occasionally not giving proper command permission.
Posted at 2016-03-16 12:54:27 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-03-16 12:54:27 by TommyB
- Remade the Pizza Delivery sidejob. Workers will now be assigned to deliver pizzas to random homes in Montgomery, Blueberry, Palomino Creek or Fort Carson and will need to physically deliver them to the door. Once delivered, the player will receive a tip ranging from $0-200.
- The pizzaboys have been replaced with red Blista Compacts.
- Added a talkshow script for SAN. All related commands can be viewed in /help faction.
- Added /equip for SAN which will give employees a camera at a certain location inside of their HQ as well as near/inside any faction vehicle.
- SAN employees will no longer need to pay entrance fees when entering the SAN HQ.
- Pending vehicle modifications that have not been purchased by the player will now show up in /removemods with red text, allowing them to remove mods they don't want to buy without having to start the process over again.
- Players under 50HP will now gradually lose health. Once they reach 0 HP they will be downed.
- Removed an annoying no signal area in Bone County.
- Fixed a bug where furniture snapping didn't save properly.
- Fixed a bug where the furniture index information option did not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where /bizzmusic would work when it wasn't supposed to, causing random players to hear audio streams while they weren't in a business.
- Fixed a house furniture related bug that would cause player ids to become unusable until a full server reboot.
- Fixed a bug where /give weapon would check the player using the command for available weapon slots instead of the player the command was being used on.