Posted at 2015-12-11 21:32:22 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-12-11 21:32:22 by TommyB
- Added /payfurn which will allow players to decide if they want to pay for house furniture from their bank or in-hand cash.
- Added /guestfurnish which will let house owners give other players access to all furniture related commands in their house.
- Armor received from /health can no longer be stored or given to people outside of the player's faction.
- Added a noob spawn in Angel Pine.
- Added a repair garage in Angel Pine.
- Lowered the /repair time for all options to 1 minute.
- /taser now uses the silenced pistol again.
- Added a road closed sign to /roadblock. (/rb 8)
- Removed /ladder and added it as a roadblock. (/rb 9)
- Faction ranks are now a factor for locking and unlocking faction vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where /siren would say this vehicle already has an object attached to it when it didn't.
- Fixed a bug where /roadblock didn't work whatsoever.
- Fixed an issue where impounding faction vehicles would return a MySQL error and not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where furniture objects would get stuck if a player disconnected from the server while editing or placing them.
v 2.3.2 R5
Posted at 2015-12-02 14:47:02 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-12-02 14:47:02 by TommyB
- Added /snowplow for Elite Trucking and the SACFD that will attach a snow plow to the Cement Truck and Yosemite respectively.
- /prison will now add an MDC entry to a player's account.
- Fixed an issue where newly purchased Santa Hats would not work properly until a player relogged.
- Fixed an issue where /enter wouldn't work on truck trailers in certain situations.
v 2.3.2 R4
Posted at 2015-11-23 09:19:25 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-11-23 09:19:25 by TommyB
- Added /rpm which can be used to send a PM to the last player to PM you.
- Fixed a bug where /toghc didn't work as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the /lock command could confuse vehicles inside of house garages that are in different virtual worlds.
- Fixed some issues where the death animation wouldn't apply properly.
v 2.3.2 R3
Posted at 2015-11-21 03:51:17 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-11-21 03:51:17 by TommyB
- Players with only one character linked to their Master Account will now automatically spawn after logging in instead of having to select their character.
- Added a helper chat that helpers and admins can use to communicate. /hc can be used to chat and /toghc can be used to toggle it.
- The /admins command will now sort online admins by rank instead of player ID.
- Fixed some more bugs with house furniture objects getting stuck.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on a character in the selection screen more than once before it disappeared would spawn players with the name "Server" and duplicate their vehicles.
v 2.3.2 R2
Posted at 2015-11-16 22:14:37 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-11-16 22:14:37 by TommyB
- The banning admin's name will now show when a datebanned/timebanned player connects to the server.
- Fixed an issue where faction vehicles being repaired could send text messages to random people when finished.
- Fixed a bug where business labels wouldn't update when the entrance fee was changed.
- Fixed a bug where certain taxi messages would send under incorrect circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where /removemanager wouldn't remove business managers properly.
- Fixed a bug where granting weapon licenses would spam messages depending on how many SASP were online.