Written by TommyB
- Added /ranks so players can see all ranks in their faction.
- Added a confirmation dialog to the delete and reset options in the /clothing menu.
- Added a confirmation message for after players finish scrapping their cars.
- /repair 5 can now be used to repair a vehicle's lights.
- All payphones now have a unique phone number.
- Increased the length of punishment reasons in all admin commands.
- Players can now /give oil to each other.
- Players can now set clothing items they'd like to automatically attach when they login.
- Recovery prices of modded vehicles will now match their repair prices.
- Removed the automatic punctuation from the /s command.
- The hospital time has been lowered to 1 minute.
- The house furniture limit for non donors is now 150.
- Navigating to mall businesses will now set a checkpoint at the front door of the mall rather than the businesses inside.
- Added an alert for when a player's phone battery is low.
- Fixed a bug where /searchf and /buyf could be used while placing/buying an object, causing furniture items to become stuck.
- Fixed a bug where Elite Trucking and mechanic call details were blank.
- Fixed a bug where faction leader names would not load correctly.
- Fixed a bug where faction uber ranks had a chance to bug while the faction was loading.
- Fixed a bug where player phones had a chance to stay on when their battery ran out.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the SAN talkshow system.
- Fixed some issues with the ESU subrank occasionally not giving proper command permission.
Posted at 2016-03-23 16:38:38 Last updated at 2016-03-23 16:38:38