Version 2.3 R1
Written by TommyB
- Added /searchf which can be used to look up furniture objects by name then buy them without having to navigate the /buyf menu.
- Added /sfl as a shortcut command to /selectflist.
- Fixed a handful of bugs with /taser.
- Fixed a bug where house gates did not work due to a rework of how house IDs are handled internally.
- Fixed a bug where players could broadcast chat messages to the entire server if it included "rcon".
- Fixed a bug where /ram could be used infinitely on businesses that weren't locked.
- Fixed a bug where passengers of vehicles would get speeding tickets if the drive was caught speeding.
- Fixed a bug where pending vehicle components would not clear if a player pushed the vehicle away from the repair garage and then got inside of it.
- Fixed a bug where a random mapped object could be destroyed when a player left the server.
- Fixed a bug where Big Mike's Autos vehicle could be hotwired.
- Fixed a bug where any player could start the engine of a Big Mike's Autos vehicle.
- Fixed a few issues with /e and the /enter shortcut key.
- Fixed a few issues related to autobans.
- Fixed a bug where /sell vehicle would check the amount of vehicles the user has rather than the target player.
- Removed a silly debug message related to speed cameras.
Posted at 2015-10-10 00:37:33 Last updated at 2015-10-10 00:38:21