Posted at 2015-04-25 21:46:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-05-03 00:45:33 by TommyB
- Business owners can now add "moderators" to their businesses. These users will be able to utilize commands such as /lock, /bizzmusic, /door and etc. See /help bizz for related commands.
- Added a mechanic hotline (118) that players can use to request a mechanic. See /help job for related commands.
- The dialog choices in /members have been swapped to prevent the faction member management dialog from appearing when closing the dialog using the ESC key.
- /gunrack now has a second slot.
- Fixed a bug where phone numbers would not show up under name searches in the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where phones could be recharged on pushbikes.
- Fixed a few helper related bugs with /vspec.
- Fixed a few MDC related issues with the padding and firearms not printing.
v 2.2 R7
Posted at 2015-04-21 10:24:23 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-04-21 10:29:47 by TommyB
- A few of the new skins are now available in the clothing store.
- Unowned houses will now be unlocked by default.
- If skins are added to a faction declared as a gang, they will now remain available in clothing stores.
- Fixed a bug where /collecttrash could be used by two people in one vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where /donationvehicle had a chance to not properly count the amount of vehicles a player owns.
- Fixed a bug where a player's phone contacts would not load until a player used /contacts.
- Fixed a bug where fuel delivery status would not clear when a player logged out.
- Fixed a bug where the blindfold textdraw would not clear from a player ID if a user left the server while blindfolded.
- Fixed a bug where /useamo would not work with Rifle or Assault ammo.
- Fixed a bug where /lock would say "You do not have keys for this vehicle" even if you weren't standing near it.
v 2.2 R6
Posted at 2015-04-19 01:47:09 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-04-19 01:47:09 by TommyB
- /properties now has an option to view all unowned houses on the server.
- Being put into jail will now freeze the player for five seconds. (Similar to the freeze when using /enter)
- Players may no longer refuel their trucks while delivering fuel as it would cause checkpoint conflictions.
- Fixed a few bugs with despawning idle hotwired vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where a certain achievement could be unlocked during the tutorial, interrupting it.
- Fixed a bug where /removeplate could potentially refuel a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue with setting engine status after /removeplate was used.
- Fixed a bug where /nos and /hyd could not be used on vehicles unless they actually had the corresponding vehicle component.
- Fixed a bug where certain vehicle modification names would cut off in /removemods.
v 2.2 R5
Posted at 2015-04-15 18:27:04 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-04-15 18:27:04 by TommyB
- If a clothing object is worn, it will now show as blue in /clothing.
- Houses wiped from inactive owners will no longer be set to Silver Trading and will instead be sold to the server.
- Automatic weapons can now hold an additional magazine.
- Fixed a bug where /train would put you in the incorrect virtual world after use.
- Fixed a bug where /pickupallf would only refresh your house furniture rather than putting it away.
- Fixed an issue where commands such as /pickupallf and /removeallf could fail to loop fully if a player's house had more furniture than their furniture limit.
- Fixed a bug where players would fall under the map and be unable to use commands after purchasing a new skin.
v 2.2 R4
Posted at 2015-04-13 03:50:54 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-04-13 03:50:54 by TommyB
- Attached object data is now assigned per player rather than globally. This should make the holster and clothing systems far more efficient. (Please report all bugs)
- The /clothing dialog will now show again after selecting the following options: Remove, Wear, Delete
- Helper will now be automatically removed from an account if it is given an admin level.
- /funlock and /flock have been integrated into the /lock command and can now be used with the shortcut key.
- A handful of new clothing objects have been added to the Miscellaneous category.
- Players can now lock/unlock vehicles they have sharedkeys to.
- /removewheels has been changed to /removemods and will support any type of vehicle mod.
- Fixed a bug where clothing objects would appear as "Unknown" after being deleted.