Version 2.2.2 R4
Written by TommyB
- Management can now use /afrespawn all -1 to "refresh" all faction vehicles. This will destroy every faction vehicle on the server and reselect them from the database as opposed to simply setting the vehicle back to its spawn position.
- Clothing objects will now disappear when aiming a sniper/camera and reappear when done.
- Players will now only be able to own one of each weapon from ammunation when purchasing legal weapons. E.g, a player could buy a Desert Eagle from ammunation and would not be able to buy another until it is destroyed regardless of whether or not the player has the weapon in their possession.
- /timeleft will now show jail time as well as prison time.
- /members will now sort faction members by rank instead of alphabetically.
- Fixed a few issues related to creating faction vehicles.
- Fixed a handful of bugs related to house furniture textures.
Posted at 2015-06-15 12:46:17 Last updated at 2015-06-15 12:50:08