v 2.1.2 R1
Posted at 2014-11-26 23:30:23 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-11-26 23:30:23 by TommyB
- Pressing F while doing a driveby will now put you back into the vehicle.
- Added more specific logs for Silver Trading related commands.
- When a player being spectated disconnects from the server, the /specoff command will be run rather than all of the spectate variables being set manually.
- Leaving a note on a player's door will no longer leave your name or phone number. It is now down to the player's discretion to leave their contact info in the note.
- Fixed a bug with admin death messages.
- Fixed a few bugs with motel rooms and /lock.
- Fixed a string bug with Elite Trucking's stock delivery dialog.
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn't get put back into admin jail, jail or prison upon logging in.
Posted at 2014-11-20 19:53:41 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-11-20 19:53:41 by TommyB
- Added vehicle wheel modding to all repair garages around the map. /mod can be used to add new rims to your vehicles. Adding new rims will raise your vehicle's repair costs.
- Players may now remove the license plates from their vehicles by using /removeplate.
- The draw distance of pickups has been increased slightly.
- Removed /buycar and added phone numbers to the /setforsale text label to encourage more in character buying and selling.
- Speeding tickets now stack onto police fines rather than being their own fine and are no longer taken when a player gets their payday. All previous speeding tickets have been wiped.
- Fixed a bug where /prison didn't work at all.
- Fixed a bug where notepad pages could be shown to anyone on the map.
- Fixed a few bugs related to licenses.
- Fixed a few bugs where radio streams had a chance to not clear from vehicles properly.
v 2.1.1 R4
Posted at 2014-11-10 13:49:36 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-11-10 13:49:36 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicle and player vehicle variables wouldn't be cleared from newly created vehicles under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where players could use /exit from anywhere in houses and businesses.
- Fixed a few bugs with removing subranks.
- Fixed a bug where players could take damage while AFK.
- Fixed a few bugs with /fsave.
- Fixed the bug where AFK labels wouldn't clear properly.
- Fixed a few vehicle duplication bugs.
- Unoccupied, hotwired vehicles will now be deleted if they're idle after 30 minutes.
- Fixed a bug with the /repair 4 timer.
- Edited a few select queries to make them more efficient and select less data.
v 2.1.1 R3
Posted at 2014-11-04 06:10:30 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-11-04 06:10:30 by TommyB
- The death system has been removed until a more complete system can be implemented.
- Fixed a bug with the SA:MP version check.
- Added a new HQ exterior for Elite Trucking.
- The view distance of most pickups and text labels has been lowered significantly.
- Fixed a bug where players would not spawn in their Journeys correctly.
- Fixed a bug where sharedkeys would conflict with hotwired vehicles.
- Moved a hotwireable vehicle that was blocking some mapping in Blueberry.
- Fixed a bug where AFK text labels would not update while a player was AFK.
- Adjusted the exit position of the SAN garage to prevent vehicles from getting stuck.
- Fixed the remaining bugs with the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug with /editbizz that caused the wrong business to be edited under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where damage wouldn't save properly when a vehicle was impounded.
- Fixed a bug with the character selection menu.
- Updated a few bits of the /help command.
- Fixed a bug where CHC would not spawn with shovels as intended.
- Fixed a bug where callers would remain on Taxi Drivers' minimaps when they went off duty.
v 2.1.1 R2
Posted at 2014-11-01 09:45:18 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-11-01 09:45:47 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles would not frespawn properly after being repaired.
- Removed the AFK time limit for Administrators.
- Administrators can now use /uncuff on players.
- Administrators can now use /take on players.
- Fixed a few bugs with the weather system.
- Fixed numerous bugs with the police MDC.
- Adjusted the client messages for houses, businesses and motel rooms for /lock.
- Fixed a bug where unit labels would not delete properly.
- Fixed a bug where mask labels would not update properly when a player entered a different interior or virtual world.
- Added a timer to prevent players from doing /accept death just after being severely wounded.
- Fixed a bug with text labels being displaying the incorrect text when a player interacted with their trunk.
- Fixed a few bugs related to the tutorial.