Version 2.2.2 R3
Written by TommyB
- The mechanic towtrucks no longer need to be hotwired and will check the player's job instead.
- Fixed a bug where the boombox range check when placing another boombox would fail to execute.
- Fixed a bug where admin assistance requests would not clear if the player a helper was assisting used /logout.
- Fixed a bug where /hotwire could be used on player vehicles that already had their engines turned on.
- Fixed a bug where wall furniture objects would spawn at a bad angle, causing players to be sent under interiors.
- Fixed a bug where a handful of items would not show up in /inventory, causing the item count to appear incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where Elite Trucking calls had a chance not send if they were too long.
- Fixed a bug where /members counted the total faction members incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where houses wouldn't be set to "unlocked" when being wiped from inactive players or sold to the server.
- Fixed an issue where "Rumbley Block" houses would not show up in /navto.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong clothing object could be changed if a player had more than one of the same object.
- Attempted to fix a bug where the Engine Oil warning would not appear when it should.
Posted at 2015-06-04 21:30:59 Last updated at 2015-06-04 21:30:59