v 2.0a R6
Posted at 2014-06-28 18:04:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-06-28 18:59:59 by TommyB
- Changed the FBI garage to a new interior.
- Adjusted the spawn of two server vehicles in Hampton Barns as they conflicted with a few homes.
- Adjusted /ac to send split messages instead of a message on a single line.
- Fixed a bug where administrators could not see the /afrespawn confirmation messages.
- Fixed a bug where any player could see the department radio when Aperture used it
- Fixed a bug where /vest could not be used by any faction.
- Re-added /cage to Lilly's Club.
- Re-added the automated /me for when players use /mask.
- Re-added the "a nearby player is now AFK" message when players use /afk
- Added a /enter point for the Axiom's offices.
- Fixed a bug where /togdooc status would not clear when a player disconnected and get would carried over to new players who took their ID.
- Added /doocmute for Administrators
- Renamed DNS to Aperture in multiple script messages.
- Updated some of the miscellaneous mapping in Montgomery to reduce the amount of objects and clutter.
- Added /find for Aperture.
- Aperture no longer lose their weapons upon being sent to the hospital.
- Re-organized Aperture and FBI's /weapons commands.
- Adjusted the /exit point for SAN's garage to make it easier to leave
- Added proper color descriptions for color IDs 127-255 when using /spray.
- Removed a floating pickup where the prison used to be.
- Added a pickup for the entrance of the current prison.
- Lowered the player slots to 100.
v 2.0a R5
Posted at 2014-06-27 19:50:49 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2014-06-28 18:00:16 by TommyB
- Rescripted Aperture and re-added most of their commands.
- Re-added the Donator OOC chat with proper moderation commands for administrators.
- Rework a majority of the vehicle system in an attempt to fix most of the bugs.
- Fixed a duplicated door at Axiom's HQ.
- Removed a random vehicle entrance point at the Fort Carson Mall.
v 2.0a R4
Posted at 2014-05-22 14:50:20 by Booth
Last Updated at 2014-06-28 19:00:25 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where members of the PD of a certain rank were unable to use the disarm function in /equip.
- Fixed a bug where admins were unable to create and delete faction vehicles properly.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles in the garage would disappear.
- Fixed a bug where the payday rush message was being displayed upon entering the PD.
- Integrated the business and house labels into the mask streamer to attempt to prevent to bugging out of masks.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would had a chance to be owned by the server when released from a repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles could be recovered without actually paying.
- Applied a fix to where stranger ID labels would appear on houses and businesses.
- Fixed a bug where the repair garage string was too short causing the list of vehicles to be cut off.
- Fixed a bug where a player without a faction could collect any personal vehicle from the repair garage
v 2.0a R3
Posted at 2014-05-08 11:27:14 by Booth
Last Updated at 2014-05-11 00:21:05 by Booth
- Performed major optimisation on the way MySQL queries are performed with a massive reduction in the amount of queries performed per second.
- Completely reworked the way that both faction and player vehicles are loaded and saved from the MySQL database.
- Overhauled repair garage, impound and /recovervehicle to work in conjunction with the new systems.
- Added in a method to allow nightvision and infrared goggles to be used clientside (Experimental Feature).
- Businesses now hold 3 times more stock than previous to help with the constant need to restock.
- Revamped the mask system to operate more dynamically for administration.
- SASP and FBI can now use the mask without the need to be Level 8.
- Implemented a new way to sync ammo as the gun is fired.
- Removed the level restriction on buying vehicles, businesses and houses.
- The server will now reestablish a connection to MySQL if the connection is lost or closed for any reason (temporary fix).
- Fixed a bug where factions could /frespawn impounded vehicles.
- Taking a weapon from the gun rack will now place the weapon into your hand, ready for use.
- Fixed a bug where inputting illegal characters into the MDC would cause the MySQL to close connection.
- Fixed a bug where Weapon License status wasn't showing on the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to buy new furniture from the furniture store.
- Removed some deprecated features from the script to reduce amount of processes being performed.
- Removed the change password feature as this can be performed on the UCP.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the Taxi job along with giving them access to RCTR commands (/clearmarker)
- Fixed a bug where /backup would return any information.
- Fixed a bug where Motorcycle Licenses would change to Large Vehicle License on relog.
v 2.0a R2
Posted at 2014-04-01 23:49:48 by Booth
Last Updated at 2014-04-01 23:49:48 by Booth
- Fixed multiple bugs within the holster system, some exploits as well.
- Fixed a bug where /bcase hide would not remove the briefcase from your hands.
- Fixed various bugs throughout the SASP MDC.
- Fixed a bug where all skins were available at the locals only.
- Fixed a bug where people would get auto-jailed for saying IC words.
- Fixed a bug where FD couldn't get rid of equipped items.
- Fixed a bug where achievements wouldn't display properly.
- Fixed a bug where the business owner's name would display when entering.
- Fixed a bug with /vest not removing.
- Fixed a bug where prisoners in DoC would spawn at their homes.
- Fixed a bug with /fish at the PC bay.
- Fixed a bug where two lines would tell you your total balance when getting PayDay.
- Fixed a bug where level 4 donators would have to pay for fuel.
- Fixed the bug where "ERROR" would be appearing for vehicle names.
- Fixed a bug where /contacts would not display the numbers properly.