Written by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where if a client crashed inside of certain garages, they would be unable to exit them without admin assistance.
- Fixed a bug where vests would disappear if a player received a new weapon or their weapons were synchronized with the server.
- Fixed a bug where stored weapons in houses wouldn't load/save properly.
- Fixed a bug with license suspending when it was done via command.
- Fixed a bug where license suspension time was set incorrectly if a user suspended a license via the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where players could put on mask objects twice.
- Fixed a bug with text labels being assigned incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where players could stack weapon ammunition in gunracks.
- Fixed a bug where donator levels would not save properly when using /donation.
- Removed a few leftover Sprunk machines which were causing server side and client side health to differ upon use.
- Fixed a bug where players could take damage while frozen or AFK.
- Fixed a bug where you could keep buying house furniture even if you hit the limit.
- Fixed a bug where a player's primary skin wouldn't set to newly purchased clothes.
- Fixed a bug where players could exit the Palomino Creek Townhall from the second floor.
- Fixed a bug where the DPD garage had difficulty setting the virtual world properly.
- Fixed a bug where the MDC could be used on any bike.
- Weapons are now properly synchronized when they are stored in trunks and vise-versa.
- Fixed a bug where trucking trailers would not be removed when a player disconnected from the server.
- Fixed a bug where sirens and ELM had a chance to not reset when vehicles were destroyed or a player left the server.
- Fixed a few bugs with /frespawn and made the system more efficient overall.
- Journeys and Campers can now be purchased from Mick's Motors.
- Redone portions of the phone system. Phones are now individual entities rather than linked to a player account.
- Phones can now be stored in houses and vehicles and can also be dropped and transferred between players.
- It is no longer possible to store weapons in post offices.
- Removed a street light at the Palomino Creek Gas Station.
- Added two new animations: /bbat [1-2]
- /licenses now shows a character's age.
- Tutorial completion is now linked to Master Accounts instead of player accounts.
- Deleted the old donator vehicle garage in Blueberry.
- Police officers can now enter the taxi garage as well as taxi drivers.
- The automated admin jail for using Out of Character terms ICly has been removed.
- Furniture limits have been adjusted: 100 for non donators, 150 for level 1, 200 for level 2, 250 for level 3 and 300 for level 4.
- Spraycans can now be purchased from general stores.
- Script and mapping cleanup!
- Donator level fours may now obtain Bikes, Mountain Bikes and BMX's. Players who abuse said vehicles will suffer a bike ban which will apply to all of their characters and can never be removed.
- When a player enters a house, the zone of the home will now show
- The phonebook has been readded. Players may now opt out of the phonebook by using /phoneshow.
- Added a message of the day system. There are four different types of MOTDs: Admin MOTDs, Player MOTDs, Helper MOTDs and Faction MOTDs
- Added an array of new achievements
- Players may now choose between many new materials and colors which can be set onto house furniture.
- Added blindfolds to general shops. You can now use /blindfold to blindfold other players, but they must /accept it.
- Added a new mapping system that will allow new maps to be loaded dynamically onto the server without a restart.
- Added a basic global hotwiring script for player vehicles. This feature will be improved in future updates.
- Added a new death system where players will have to accept their deaths after a timer runs out. This feature will be improved in future updates.
- The security gates can now be opened using /gate and are no longer static objects
- DoC can now request backup using the /backup command.
- The following weapon rank requirements have been put into /weapons:
- Rank 1: Disarm. Pepperspray, nightstick, camera and Deagle.
- Rank 3: Shotgun and MP5.
- Removed the sniper and M4.
- All of the prison doors are now locked by default.
- DoC can now use /beanbag.
- DoC members can now access the roof.
- Increased the distance check for the parking gates.
- /pan can now be used to send IC messages to the prison interior, exterior or both.
- /prison can now be used anywhere.
- Added an MDC access point to the gate office outside of the DoC.
- Added /laser for DoC.
- Members of DoC can now use /mask to hide their name without being level 8 or higher.
- Added /lockdown for the DoC prison.
- /isolate will now save a player's prison time and they will be put back into isolation upon reconnecting.
- Added /policehat for DoC
- Added an array of new sirens for DoC/SASP.
- On duty administrators can now enter locked houses and businesses.
The following maps have been added:
- Fort Carson Townhall
- Blueberry Skatepark
- Panoptican Improvements
- Las Payasadas Improvements
- Green Palms Correctional Facility Interior
Posted at 2014-10-24 08:54:16
Last updated at 2014-10-30 01:25:11