Version 2.3 R2
Written by TommyB
- House furniture in /buyf and /searchf will now be sorted alphabetically.
- Players will no longer be able to buy new clothing items if they have exceeded a limit of 100 attached objects assigned to their character.
- Fixed some issues with setting armor after a player spawned.
- Fixed an issue where players could still buy furniture after they had exceeded their furniture limit, causing newly placed items to bug out.
- Fixed a bug where paintjobs would not save when using /buymods after already purchasing one.
- Fixed a bug where roof vent mods had a chance to save incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where roadblocks would not delete properly when the player who placed them left the server, causing the objects to remain stuck on the server until a restart.
- Fixed an unmatched tilde error in the taxi fare message.
- Fixed a bug where total fine amounts after a speeding ticket was added onto it would be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where /fire would not work whatsoever.
Posted at 2015-10-13 11:32:27 Last updated at 2015-10-13 11:32:53