v 2.3.2 R1
Posted at 2015-11-02 23:34:52 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-11-02 23:44:28 by TommyB
- Montgomery is now the default spawn for new accounts.
- Players can now purchase vehicles via the /viewstock command.
- All timer related functions (such as the ingame clock) should be MUCH more accurate.
- When a player is downed, they will no longer die then respawn at their previous position. Instead, the player will be downed at their current position without dying.
- Players will now be notified of any pending fines they have upon selecting their character.
- Fixed some issues where furniture objects could potentially become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where buying 10 cigarettes would say you bought 20.
- Fixed a bug where sirens would not work on faction vehicles after coming out of the repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where /accept fine could get stuck at $0.
- Fixed an issue where retrieving an impounded vehicle while already inside of a vehicle would autoban players.
Posted at 2015-10-26 14:46:16 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-10-26 14:49:40 by TommyB
- Boats can now be scrapped at the Bayside Docks. /scrapcar has been renamed to /scrapvehicle.
- Semi truck trailers can now be entered. The interior will have boxes if the trailer has cargo (e.g, business stock) and will be empty if not.
- The required faction rank will now show on /fcars.
- Players can now spawn at their businesses.
- Phone chat text will now continue onto a second line.
- Increased the ATM withdraw limit from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Players can now specify if they wish to use their in hand cash or bank account when using /repair.
- Players will now receive an SMS when their vehicle repairs finish.
- Fixed an issue where /reloadmyfurniture would not work properly in house interior 20.
v 2.3.1 R1
Posted at 2015-10-22 08:56:18 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-10-22 17:01:17 by TommyB
- The /lock command will now check for houses first instead of vehicles to avoid issues where players could not unlock their homes while their vehicles are near it.
- The death timer will now default to 60 seconds if a player has a headshot wound.
- The max /prison time has been reduced to 2 hours.
- /lockpdoor has been integrated into /lock.
- /pdoor has been integrated into /enter.
- Fixed some issues with /pdoor and /gate at the prison.
- Fixed an issue where /editvest would overwrite clothing objects.
Posted at 2015-10-20 04:13:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-10-20 04:13:57 by TommyB
- The Green Palms Correctional Facility has returned and will now be used as an additional HQ for the SASP as well a jail for the entire server.
- Players will now be able to apply 140 different colors to their clothing objects.
- Fixed a few issues with /repair calculations when a player had vehicle mods.
- Fixed a bug where players would get autobanned if they repeatedly got in and out of boats.
- Fixed a bug where the toll gates would not automatically open when an emergency vehicle approached it with its siren or ELM on.
- Fixed a bug where attached objects that weren't clothing objects wouldn't save properly when edited.
- Fixed formatting issues with messages that are sent in/out of buildings when a player shouts.
v 2.3 R4
Posted at 2015-10-17 08:26:19 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-10-17 08:26:19 by TommyB
- Fixed a bug with issues regarding /changedonatorveh and donator level 3.
- Fixed a bug where hydraulics would not save to personal vehicles properly.
- Corrected an issue where the default ammo for fire extinguishers was very low.
- Made some adjustments to the vehicle repair anticheat.