Written by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where boomboxes objects would stream to every virtual world, causing problems when placed inside of houses and etc.
- Fixed a bug where business earnings wouldn't update properly.
- Fixed a bug where business interior maps wouldn't load if a business was entered via backdoor.
- Fixed a bug where crack cooking labels weren't fully updated to match the server's updated color scheme.
- Fixed a bug where houses and businesses with backdoors couldn't be exited normally if a player walked into the radius of the backdoor.
- Fixed a bug where impounded faction vehicles were mistakenly marked as player owned vehicles, making it impossible to collect them.
- Fixed a bug where not all vest models were checked by relevant functions, causing various features to break when using certain custom armor vests.
- Fixed a bug where player settings wouldn't save when they were supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where spreading fires would delete when they weren't supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where text labels would flicker frequently.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle interiors couldn't be entered.
- Fixed a few typos found in vehicle attachment objects.
- Added a menu system to businesses. This feature will allow business managers to create unique ingame menus for their businesses for things such as food items, alcoholic beverages and etc, which can be sold to customers for user defined prices. Bizz managers will also be able to specify if they want menu items to have cosmetic objects such as beer bottles, food and etc assigned as well. These objects will be given to players upon buying menu items and can also be placed around the interior.
- All custom, server sided HUD elements can now be individually moved around the player's screen as well as toggled on and off. Relevant commands can be found in /help.
- Management can now fully disable server commands during runtime. Handy for when stuff breaks real bad.
- Added commands that will allow management to quickly place permanent actors around the map.
- Players can now decide whether or not they want to pay via bank or wallet cash when recovering vehicles.
- New IC chat commands: /lowme, /lowmy, /lowdo. Usage should be obvious.
- /mysid has been added and can be used to view your own stranger ID.
- Added /colorsearch which can be used to query the gamemode for vehicle color IDs.
- Added /duperoadblock (/duperb) which allows users create multiple roadblocks in quick successions.
- Illegal factions may now hide their online member counts with /togfo.
- Players will now be greeted with a fancy smooth timelapse when connecting to the server.
- Added /switchseat for vehicles which will allow players to move around in various vehicle seats.
- The Coach bus now has a cool interior which can be accessed with /enter.
- /isafk will now display the amount of time a target has been paused for.
- All lock actions will now display as annotated messages rather than flooding the chat.
- Applicable factions will now display a unique color for on duty members in /members.
- Businesses will now automatically lock when they run out of stock.
- DMV tests will no longer automatically fail if the test taker exits their vehicle. Instead, they'll be given 30 seconds to enter it again before failing.
- Faction vehicles will now be sent back to their spawnpoint when they've been idle for three hours.
- Graffiti objects will now expire after seven days of being placed.
- Heroin can now be snorted via /usedrug heroin snort.
- House/business backdoors can now be rammed open.
- Houses, businesses and motel rooms will no longer display the name of their owners to non-staff members.
- Made adjustments to /rw which will prevent nonexistent vehicle windows from opening when players try to open one at a time.
- New accounts may no longer store or transfer money until they have over 3 hours played.
- Phone contacts no longer have a limit, allowing any number of them to be created per phone.
- Players can now hold sharedkeys to multiple vehicles and /mykeys can be used to view said vehicles. Time limits have also been removed from the feature.
- SMS history has received a handful of fixes and code cleanup, which should result older messages appearing again as well as better efficiency.
- Temporary objects created by non-staff members will now have to be placed with time limits. A maximum limit of 7 days is enforced.
- The /selectflist command will now order nearby furniture items by distance again.
- The forced /pay animation has been removed.
- Using /spray on a vehicle will now add the new vehicle color to its mod queue rather than saving the color immediately. The color purchase may be finalized by using /buymods.
- Vehicle attachments can now be placed onto faction vehicles by faction leaders.
- Vehicle interiors (Journey, Tropic, etc) will now keep better track of the actual vehicle and send players to their spawnpoint if the vehicle is no longer valid when trying to exit.
- Report system changes: when submitting a report on a player, the report will be assigned a unique ID which will be given to administrators to handle. Players can view all reports they've made with /myreports.
Posted at 2019-02-24 14:26:39 Last updated at 2019-02-24 14:26:39