v 2.3.4 R3
Posted at 2016-01-22 14:42:30 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-01-22 14:42:30 by TommyB
- Removed /execute from the death system. To execute a player one must now shoot them in the head twice while they're downed.
- Changed the parameters of /repair to /repair [repair option] [payment method].
- Added a time offset which will put the ingame time 5 hours back to create a more balanced day/night cycle for players in North America.
- Added a /drink location in Salieri's Social Club.
- Fixed a bug where accepting death wouldn't put players in the hospital when used.
- Fixed an issue where the LVPD, SFPD and LSPD cruisers were renamed to 'Police Car'.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles had a chance to become stuck in the repair garage and return an error message when a player tried to retrieve them.
- Fixed some bugs where the repair garage wouldn't repair vehicles properly.
- Fixed a bug where /refreshfcars would send faction vehicles into the void.
v 2.3.4 R2
Posted at 2016-01-19 14:06:18 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-01-20 10:07:52 by TommyB
- Cleaned up a handful of maps and lowered the stream distance for mapped objects.
- Fixed a bug where IP addresses on playerids would clear after /logout was used, causing bans to bug.
- Fixed an issue where /lock would bug if a player was killed and then revived.
- Fixed a bug where /pinfo wouldn't show the phone owner's name when a new phone was purchased.
- Fixed a bug where some vehicles wouldn't work with /changedonatorveh.
- Fixed a bug where the furniture selection menus wouldn't work with the new donator level 4 furniture limit.
v 2.3.4 R1
Posted at 2016-01-04 15:54:43 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-01-04 15:54:43 by TommyB
- Furniture limit changes: Non-donators - 100, Donator level 1 - 200, Donator level 2 - 250, Donator level 3 - 300, Donator level 4 - 400.
- Removed the "refresh" faction vehicles option from /afrespawn and made it into a separate command. (/refreshfcars)
- Changes to the report system: Reports are no longer links to players, allowing players to make multiple reports. /reports will show the last 25 reports submitted.
- Adjusted the weapon damages for the 9mm, Silenced Pistol, Desert Eagle, Uzi and Tec9.
- Corrected the radio frequency in some police radio messages.
- /spray now works at the Angel Pine repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where certain vehicles wouldn't work with /changedonatorveh.
- Fixed a bug where the /buyf and /searchf commands wouldn't check the correct house for furniture counts when a guest was using it.
- Fixed a bug where /furniturecount didn't work at all.
- Fixed a bug where rental cars wouldn't unlock when they're returned to the lot.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Withdraw All/Half' options in the ATM menu still used the old withdraw limit.
Posted at 2015-12-30 04:59:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-12-30 04:59:57 by TommyB
- Re-positioned /siren on the Bullet and Infernus.
- /lock will now check for businesses before vehicles to ensure vehicles aren't mistakenly unlocked instead of businesses.
- Added /revokefurnish which can be used to revoke a player's guest furnishing permission.
- Added /badvert which will allow players to create business advertisements from inside of their businesses or at their business pickup.
- Admins can now spawn temporary objects for roleplay scenarios.
- Weapon run cooldown timers will now show how many a minutes a faction has to wait until they can do another, rather than telling the exact time and date.
- Added /drink inside of the RoSMC clubhouse.
- SACFD HQ bays will now automatically close 30 seconds.
- Moved /firehat to clothing stores under a new FD only section.
- Added /siren to the SACFD enforcers.
- The front SACFD gate can now be managed with /gate.
- Fixed a few bugs with pager related commands.
- Fixed a bug where /checkplayer wouldn't work on players above player id 25.
- Fixed a few bugs with /taser.
- Fixed a bug where /kick would crash the server if a kick reason was too long.
- Fixed an issue where weapons from SACFD's /equip would not register as faction weapons.
- Fixed an issue where players could use /reloadmyfurniture while other players were editing furniture in their houses, causing the items to become stuck.
- Fixed a bug where roadblocks couldn't be removed unless the player who placed them was the one trying to remove them.
v 2.3.3 R1
Posted at 2015-12-12 06:11:23 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2015-12-12 06:11:23 by TommyB
- Added a /changelog command which will list the last few script updates in a dialog box. (Note: this won't contain larger updates due to certain limitations and my desire to keep the command simple)
- Raised the checks /getchecks gives players from 10 to 50.
- Fixed a bug where /taser would mess with ammo counts if a player had another weapon in the pistol slot.
- Fixed a bug where /guestfurnish would say players were already editing house furniture when they weren't.