Written by TommyB
- Players may now own two homes.
- Made some changes to the /contacts menu and renamed the command to /phone.
- Sent and received text messages will now save to phone and can be reviewed at any time.
- /fhc and /fan messages will now continue onto a second line.
- Adjusted /factiononline to display member counts in the dialog itself instead of having to select a faction.
- House guests can now use /lockgarage.
- Made a handful of optimizations to the house furniture system.
- Player vehicles will no longer spawn elevated in the air slightly.
- Players can no longer drop weapons when they are downed.
- Players will now be sent to their spawnpoint when released from admin jail instead of being placed at the DPD.
- Reduced the radius of /door for house furniture.
- Separated motel commands and furniture commands into their own categories under /help.
- The weather will now default to 1 (clear) when players are in interiors.
- Fixed a bug where /blindfold requests would not actually expire even though the script said they did.
- Fixed a bug where /hyd would install an incorrect mod to the incorrect slot, causing opcodes to occur.
- Fixed a bug where for sale labels on vehicles would display incorrect information after being collected from a repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where one of the hotring racers could be obtained as a donator vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where players would occasionally be prompted to purchase an "Aircon Fan" when editing furniture.
- Fixed a bug where the Bone County Coal Mine would not show up as a sidejob business in /mybizz.
- Fixed a bug where the repair/respray area in the Bayside Marina did not work.
- Fixed a bug where unit labels could get stuck on faction vehicles after being frespawned.
- Fixed a few strange bugs with /housemusic.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in vehicles if they died/accepted death while inside of them.
- Fixed some dialog order issues with the MDC.
Posted at 2016-03-08 21:16:54 Last updated at 2016-03-08 21:16:54