Posted at 2016-12-01 01:54:15 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-12-01 01:54:45 by TommyB
- Players may now set different phone models to be attached to their player when making calls. (/phonetype)
- The stream distance for all exterior house furniture items will now default to 200 meters.
- Players will now need to use /scrollwep to arm themselves with a weapon while in a vehicle. Any weapons in a player's hand when entering a vehicle will now be forcefully scrolled away as a result.
- Vehicle modifications are now handled more efficiently, the bodywork and wheel mod menus have also been combined.
- Remade how objects attached to vehicles are handled. Up to 5 objects may now be attached to vehicles at once and most bugs where objects would get stuck on vehicle IDs should be fixed.
- The font of the speedometer textdraw has been adjusted.
- The damage registration of fist/melee weapon hits has been improved.
- Increased the distance the fishing reefer is required to be from the docks for /fish to work.
- Nearby boombox checks when placing a boombox will now check the radius which a boombox streams music rather than checking one very large radius for both types.
- Attempted to fix a bug where players would be set below 0 HP when taking damage, breaking the death system for that player entirely.
- The server time offset has been removed for winter RP.
- A different animation will now apply to players who are downed with lethal wounds.
- SAFD can now use /siren on their Sultans.
- A second animation has been added to the /cry command.
- /id now supports inputting a player ID directly.
- Added static time/weather for the sewers and added a unique audio stream as well.
- Fixed a bug where /kill (or actually dying in general) would bug players entirely.
- Fixed a bug where armor could get saved incorrectly while playing.
- Fixed a bug where audio streams in vehicles would cut out for players if someone got in a vehicle while listening to a boombox stream and drove out of its radius.
- Fixed a bug where calling certain scripted numbers with a payphone wouldn't reset the player's camera upon hanging up.
- Fixed a bug where event weapons would auto ban players upon using them.
- Fixed a bug where exiting a vehicle while hotwiring it would not cancel the action.
- Fixed a bug where faction armor vests stored in faction vehicles would no longer be restricted.
- Fixed a bug where furniture texture color message would display the incorrect color.
- Fixed a bug where hanging up phones would sometimes not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where helicopters and planes could be repaired at any repair garage.
- Fixed a bug where MOTDs would not update properly via command until a server reboot.
- Fixed a bug where phones could be stored in trunks that already had phones in them.
- Fixed a bug where picking up a phone using /pickupitem would give an unrecognized command error.
- Fixed a bug where the aircraft refuel point at the Abandoned Airfield was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the time would not update properly in homes/businesses with /light turned off.
- Fixed a bug where the weather displayed on the login screen would not match the server's actual weather.
- Fixed a bug where unplaced exterior furniture items would be created at the center of the map when the server started.
- Fixed a bug where using /quitfaction would remove a player's subrank before confirming the request.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles being previewed in dealerships would not destroy properly if a player disconnected while browsing.
- Fixed an exploit where /fish could be spammed if a user put a space as a parameter of the command.
- Fixed an issue where Elite Trucking trailers could not be deleted by admins.
- Fixed an issue where phones did not have service inside of vehicle interiors.
- Fixed an issue where the /fallback animation looped when it shouldn't.
- Fixed attachment issues with the briefcase, trash bag, fuel can and oil can objects.
- Fixed certain instances where the phone item would become stuck to players after making phone calls.
- Fixed some spawning issues that would occur with new players.
Posted at 2016-11-06 04:42:39 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-11-06 04:42:39 by TommyB
- Players may now wear up to 7 clothing items at once.
- Clothing colors and furniture texture colors now support RGB color input.
- Faction vehicles now have mileage.
- The furniture purchase dialogs have been changed to model selection menus.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles being impounded wouldn't correctly add them to the impound lot.
- Fixed a bug where clothing item bone wouldn't set to already attached items properly.
- Fixed a bug where clothing item colors wouldn't reapply when changing an item's bone.
- Fixed a bug where /members wouldn't list the last member of a page correctly.
- Fixed an issue where /bcase could be used while downed.
v 2.4.2 R1
Posted at 2016-10-21 03:33:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-10-21 03:55:31 by TommyB
- The Donator OOC chat has been removed.
- 911 calls will now save the phone owner name rather than the name of the player calling 911.
- The maximum exterior furniture limit has been raised to 15.
- /showkeys and /showlicenses can now be used on strangers.
- /prison will now show the officer's mask ID if masked when using the command.
- Stranger IDs will now appear when a player uses /b.
- Fixed a bug where putting a corpse into a bodybag and removing the bodybag wouldn't remove the corpse properly.
- Fixed a bug where boombox stations and playing status didn't save correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players would occasionally get the "You have placed your object too far from your home" error when furnishing indoors.
- Fixed a bug where /unmask would say "Stranger ((0)) has removed their mask" instead of their name.
- Fixed a bug where /siren status would be set on even if a vehicle didn't support sirens.
- Fixed an issue where /id would show an aliased player's real level.
Posted at 2016-10-15 06:26:15 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-10-15 06:26:15 by TommyB
- A small blood object splatter will now spawn on the ground when a player is shot and bleeds out while below 50 HP.
- Furniture limit adjustments: non-donors: 200, Donator level 1: 400, Donator level 2: 600, Donator level 3: 800, Donator level 4: 1,000
- Flats now appear in the unowned Silver Trading property list again.
- Fixed a bug where corpses wouldn't appear correctly when being taken out of trunks.
- Fixed a bug where the illegal AK47/M4 weapon probability was broken.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle regplates wouldn't appear properly when using /collectvehicle.
- Fixed a bug with the exterior furniture radius check when buying new furniture.
- Fixed a rare autoban that would happen if a player with pending vehicle mods used /repair.
- Fixed a rare bug where /ac would crash the server.
- Fixed a server crash that would occur if a GMX happened while a player was not logged in.
- Fixed further issues with /vmenu.
Posted at 2016-10-01 05:38:52 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2016-10-01 05:38:52 by TommyB
- Players who are alt tabbed will no longer take damage upon tabbing in.
- /members will now sort by online members as well as faction rank.
- Corpses can now be put into vehicle trunks.
- The interest rate has been set to one value and will no longer adjust depending on bank balance.
- Legal weapon changes: more than one legal weapon can now be bought at a time. The prices of all legal firearms have been changed and can now be adjusted in realtime.
- Fixed a bug where admins couldn't set players to civilian.
- Fixed a bug where /recovervehicle would not charge players.
- Fixed a bug where /recovervehicle wouldn't put a player's vehicle back into /vmenu without relogging.
- Fixed a bug where retrieving impounded vehicles would not put them into /vmenu.
- Fixed a bug where walk style animations would apply when a player was not moving.
- Fixed a bug where selecting furniture objects with the same model would only select the first entry.
- Fixed some issues where exiting certain interiors with a vehicle would ignore player object limits.