Version 3.0 R4
Written by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where admins would get assigned ajail data rather than the player being ajailed.
- Fixed a bug where ammo box counts wouldn't save properly when purchasing new ammo boxes.
- Fixed a bug where assist counts would not show to helpers on login.
- Fixed a bug where boomboxes would be deleted from player inventories if they disconnected while one was placed.
- Fixed a bug where custom clothing items wouldn't automatically attach to players on spawn.
- Fixed a bug where custom models weren't supported by the furniture system.
- Fixed a bug where faction firing didn't work again due to post release database changes.
- Fixed a bug where fighting styles weren't assigned correctly when a player logged in.
- Fixed a bug where house garage radius checks were too large, causing conflicts at garages that are close to each other.
- Fixed a bug where using /fish on foot would sometimes return null values.
- Fixed a bug where using peyote would set a player's peyote count to zero rather than decrementing it.
- Fixed a typo in the coalminer job.
Posted at 2018-02-26 12:28:27 Last updated at 2018-02-26 13:04:20