v 2.5.2 R3
Posted at 2017-11-23 02:32:47 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-11-23 02:44:53 by TommyB
- Added a new desync detection method. Nametags will now show [DESYNCED] when the script detects a deesynced player. Further desync notifcations will be added in future updates.
- Removed leftover County Radio scripts.
- Argent Aerospace can now use /showbadge.
- Fixed a vehicle duplication exploit with Journeys.
v 2.5.2 R2
Posted at 2017-08-17 08:31:15 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-08-17 08:31:15 by TommyB
- Revamped Elite Trucking's stock delivery script and made it more interactive.
- Added a /buy location at the Fort Carson Pharmacy.
- Added a new interior to the Blueberry Ammunation.
- Lead administrators can now set custom house garages ingame via command, eliminating the need support ticket requests.
- Fixed issue with backup beacons sending garbage characters in client messages.
- Fixed a bug where annotated messages would not call an update from the streamer plugin, resulting in labels not appearing instantly.
v 2.5.2 R1
Posted at 2017-08-02 10:59:47 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-08-02 10:59:47 by TommyB
- Reworked stinger logic. They are now much more responsive and will only pop tires that actually driver over the object.
- Vehicles with less than four seats can no longer be used as taxis.
- Fixed a bug where frequencies from hardcoded radio meessages which still displayed them.
- Fixed a bug where /clearcaller messages would send to off duty taxi drivers.
- Fixed a bug where /fcrate setup wouldn't check the vehicle model correctly.
- Fixed a bug where /lr still displayed the radio frequency.
- Fixed a bug where PMing an exempted player while you had PMs off would send a message telling you your PMs were off.
- Fixed a bug where the tables category for exterior furniture would display a bunch of CJ models.
- Fixed some issues where incorrect race checkpoings (e.g, for DMV tests) would get deleted when a player joined or disconnected.
- Fixed a bug where /badverts still charged donators even though the feature is free.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect vehicle attachment slots would send in related client messages.
Posted at 2017-07-26 03:21:47 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-07-26 03:21:47 by TommyB
- Using /togglepm on a player while your PMs are turned off will now add that player to an exemption list of people that can message you while having PMs off.
- Vehicle collisions will now be disabled while in repair garage lots. (this will be reverted if it turns out to be a bad addition)
- Added 'View Texture Info' to the furniture edit dialog. This option will display each texture and color a furniture object has set.
- Added /searchownedf (/sof) which can be used to search through your unplaced furniture for particular items.
- Added /toganimhelper which can be used to toggle the stop animation textdraw that appears when doing looped animations.
- The following areas have been added to the pizza sidejob: Octane Springs, Mulholland and Richman.
- The payout of the bus sidejob has been raised slightly. Players will now get $50 per bus stop rather than $10.
- /afk can now be used as the driver of a vehicle.
- /checkhousenote has been added. House notes will now give player the option to discard or keep the note if they so desire.
- /clearmechaniccall now requires the player's phone number as a parameter rather than their playerid.
- /detain has been removed and now redirects to /forcein.
- /knock can now be used on the back doors of homes.
- /rb with an ID as a parameter can now be used to quick spawn a roadblock rather than navigating the model selection menu.
- /searchf can now be used when editing exterior furniture.
- /vsetspawn has been removed from the server. All vehicles must now be manually spawned.
- Player latency will now be shown in /getid.
- Added a yellow taxi sign to /vattachments.
- Any vehicle may now be used as a taxi so long as it has a taxi object attached to it.
- Taxi fares will no longer increment if the driver is stationary.
- Exterior furniture purchasing now uses the detailed model selection menu rather than dialog boxes.
- Players will now be notified when their position in the assistance queue is changed.
- Players will now be sent to their spawnpoint after being released from the hospital.
- The Sherman Dam weapon crate location has been removed.
- Radio frequencies will no longer show in radio messages.
- Rewrote the action message when players are hit by vehicles, it will now also print in chat rather than as an annotated message.
- The effective range of the taser has been lowered to 10 meters rather than 25.
- A headshot wound will now appear in a player's injuries when they are executed.
- The Pizza Delivery sidejob vehicles have been changed to Moonbeams.
- The base damage of the Silenced Pistol has been upped by 10.
- Fixed /jobduty parameters for the Taxi Driver job. It no longer requires a skin ID since the job doesn't use skins.
- Fixed a bug where /clearcaller wouldn't actually clear the call, it would only clear the player's map marker for a short amount of time.
- Fixed a bug where /refreshmap would show map markers to the player who called for a taxi rather than the taxi driver.
- Fixed a bug where getting fired from a faction would send admin false anticheat warnings if a player had faction weapons.
- Fixed a bug where holster bones wouldn't set correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the 24 hour clock textdraw would get stuck when using /logout.
- Fixed a few edge cases where payphone use status could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where custom exterior furniture textures wouldn't save correctly.
- Fixed a bug where texture index data for texture editing on exterior furniture wouldn't clear when picking up items.
- Fixed a typo where /give would say a user exchanged 'x grams' of moonshine instead of 'x litres'.
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle engine textdraw and house/bizz info textdraws could overlap.
v 2.5.1 R3
Posted at 2017-07-12 12:12:08 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-07-12 12:12:08 by TommyB
- All annotated messgaes above players (/ame, IC text, etc) are now displayed with text labels instead of chat bubbles. This should prevent said actions from being seen through walls and etc.
- Fixed an issue where confirming a custom regplate crashed the server.
- Fixed a bug where /recharge didn't work in the new electronic store interior.
- Fixed a bug where resizing didn't work with the backpack clothing item.
- Fixed a bug where /saveoutfit and updating existing outfits wouldn't work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the /viewstock command would give players the wrong vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where nametag labels would disappear when passengers minimized their games while traveling in a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where storing weapons wouldn't clear the holstered object.