Written by TommyB
- /audiocheck has been added which will check if the player should have an audio stream playing on their client and re-stream it if so.
- Using /changeclothes with no parameters will now display a model menu with every skin a character has.
- An annotated message with very low stream radius will now appear above character heads when /l(ow) is used.
- Players will now be notified if the server attempts to play an audio stream to them while they have audio streams disabled via /togaudiostreams.
- Fixed an issue where removing someone's house guest permissions could sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue that caused player IDs to bug out and automatically kick anyone who tried to log in for "failed" password attempts, even if they entered the correct password.
- Fixed a text spacing issue in paydays where employment pay was listed.
- Fixed a bug where the last message on an SMS history page couldn't be fully viewed and manipulated.
- Fixed a bug where administrators couldn't forcefully set players to faction 0 (Civilian)
- Fixed a bug where the existing account name check in /alias wasn't called.
Posted at 2020-03-11 06:52:33 Last updated at 2020-03-11 06:52:33