Written by TommyB
- Added /ladder for the FD which allows them to attach a custom ladder to firetrucks which can be moved in all directions, extended and raised.
- Implemented an overhauled bank UI which should reduce the amount of commands users were required to use.
- Business entrance fees can now be temporarily raised to a maximum of $500 while they're marked as open via /bizzstate. Players who enter businesses with raised business fees will only be charged once while the business is open.
- The trash collector sidejob has been rewritten. Instead of doing the same predetermined path, random dumpsters from around the map will be selected for trash collection.
- A list of homes will now be displayed on the right side of the screen while doing the pizza sidejob. /deliveryhomes has been removed.
- /badvert will no longer charge money for advertisements.
- /togglepm now saves across server restarts. Blocking and exempting players from PMing you have been separated into their own commands. (/ignore and /exempt)
- /pa now works with the new prison interior.
- The maximum prison time has been increased to 4 hours.
- Silentium can now use /health.
- Fixed a bug where exiting normal CCTV menus without selecting a camera would send them to invalid coordinates.
- Fixed a potential exploit where NOS could be used infinitely.
- Fixed a bug where /useammo could be used to driveby with forbidden weapons.
- Fixed a bug where players could only do the pizza sidejob once per session.
- Fixed a bug where /give didn't accept stranger IDs as valid input.
- Fixed a bug where entering a house garage with a custom interior while on foot didn't work.
Posted at 2020-01-21 19:10:49 Last updated at 2020-01-21 19:10:49