Version 3.0.4 R3
Written by TommyB
- Added a new female skin to maintenance worker job duty.
- Disabled heroin addiction effects until better code can be introduced.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't control engine status of sidejob vehicles and the fishing reefer.
- Fixed a bug where fires couldn't be placed in interiors correctly due to ground collision detections.
- Fixed an issue where drugs weren't taken from players upon /prison use.
- Fixed a bug where players could use shrooms/peyote again after being transported to a drug trip.
- Fixed a typo where unlocking backdoors would state the user locked it.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle costs wouldn't display properly in vehicle dealership dialogs.
- Fixed a bug where the object selection state wouldn't reset when a player clicked on house furniture.
- Fixed issues with viewing licensed weapons stored inside of homes.
- Fixed an issue where sidejob starting commands could be used while inside of vehicles, causing desync.
- Fixed a bug where radio slot 3 info didn't save properly.
- Fixed a bug where phone type strings would return garbage characters.
- Fixed an issue where restricted radio frequencies and faction skins weren't reset when players were fired while offline.
- Fixed a typo where /sethousetime would say you edited your businesses time.
- Fixed a bug where /toganimhelper messages were reversed.
- Fixed a bug where /enter left/right options would always put players in the left side of a two car garage.
- Fixed a bug where entering a two car garage would send a client message stating the player was not near anything that could be entered when the command successfully teleported them.
- Fixed a bug where /heal would count every wound as a headshot.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle hotwire status wouldn't be reset upon vehicle recovery, making it impossible to respawn the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where failed hotwire attempts wouldn't set off car alarms as it should.
- Fixed a bug where unoccupied vehicle hotwire status wouldn't reset if the vehicle was despawned.
Posted at 2018-07-13 13:26:54 Last updated at 2018-07-13 13:26:54