v 2.5.1 R2
Posted at 2017-06-29 07:25:42 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-06-29 07:25:42 by TommyB
- Added a new interior for the Montgomery Electronics Store.
- Corrected the respawn position of SASP faction members.
- Downed players can no longer use /helpup on other players.
- Made a handful of internal optimizations to many different server scripts.
- Rank 3 is now required to use /news in SAN.
- Refactored a vast majority of the holster system code which should result in less bugs and a more efficient system in general.
- Fixed a bug where /outfits wouldn't load the last object if a user had an outfit saved with 7 objects.
- Fixed a bug where garbage characters would appear in helper related messages.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect business IDs would be checked when checking if a business was inside of the FC mall, causing navigation routes to appear incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the beanbag shotgun and taser would register lethal wounds.
- Fixed a bug with attaching the trashbag object during the trash collector sidejob.
- Fixed an issue related to adjusting object stream distance which caused the server to hang for a few seconds every hour.
- Fixed an issue where duplicated license plates could be saved.
- Fixed an issue with the courts accessing the MDC.
- Fixed formatting issues with faction-wide police messages.
- Fixed formatting issues with the /viewstock command which caused incorrect vehicles to be purchased.
- Fixed issues with the /sit2 animation.
- Fixed some object lighting issues with vehicle attachments.
v 2.5.1 R1
Posted at 2017-06-12 09:55:20 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-06-12 09:55:20 by TommyB
- Removed the login kick timer.
- San Andreas State Courts can now access the MDC.
- Business adverts now have a three minute cooldown timer rather than one minute.
- /briefcaseclaim has been removed.
- Vehicle license plate text will now appear black rather than the default SA-MP blue.
- Faction adverts are now free for everyone.
- SASP /equip rank requirements have been adjusted.
- Implemented a slightly more accurate method of calculating packet loss.
- Fixed typos with the furniture label commands.
- Fixed a bug where business actors would not load properly when the server started.
- Fixed yet another bug where players could be autobanned for shooting a taser too many times.
Posted at 2017-05-30 14:16:55 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-05-30 14:43:14 by TommyB
- Added an outfit system that can be used to save combinations of clothing items and load them all at once. Related commands: /outfits, /saveoutfit.
- Added the silenced pistol and sawn-off shotgun to illegal weapon crates.
- Added /furnlabels which will create text labels on every furniture item in a player's home. These labels will display the name of the furniture item and the furniture slot. All related commands can be found in /help furniture.
- Texture indexes 10-15 can now be used with the furniture system.
- The distance damage reduction of all shotguns has been decreased and the pump shotgun has been buffed.
- Stream distance of all mapped objects will now be adjusted based on the size of their models. /setobjectsteamdist can be used to increase stream distance multipliers for players who wish to see more objects from far distances.
- Players will now be frozen when being forcefully disconnected from the server.
- The bus bot has been disabled for the time being.
- Fixed a bug where /bizzviewguns didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where /forcefare would reveal the name of masked players.
- Fixed a bug where custom textures would not set to exterior furniture properly.
- Fixed a bug where hotwired player vehicles would despawn when the owner disconnected before the hotwire time limit was reached.
- Fixed a bug where taxi vehicles wouldn't re-attach the taxi object when retrieved from a repair garage while the owner was on duty.
- Fixed a bug where the automatic /ame for /speed didn't have the correct display time set.
- Fixed a bug where the start engine textdraw would get stuck if the script forced the player out of a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where unauthorized commands could be used while admin jailed.
- Fixed a few issues with downed animations reapplying if a player was not in the correct animation. (e.g, they were dragged and then let go)
- Fixed a trunk related exploit with trucking trailers.
- Fixed further issues with checkpoints not clearing properly when a player disconnects.
- Fixed issues with downed players occasionally being able to drive.
v 2.5 R3
Posted at 2017-05-14 06:53:57 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-05-16 05:40:50 by TommyB
- /kill can now only be used by administrators.
- Added a few new fonts to the graffiti system.
- Changed the /pay and etc restriction from level 3 to 3 hours playtime required to use the command.
- Player HUD will now be toggled off when using CCTV cameras.
- Fixed a bug where /call 444 could be spammed.
- Fixed a bug where only one weed plant could be planted.
- Fixed a bug where payphones would become unusable when hanging it up while calling a service. (aka not a player number)
- Fixed a bug where RCFD clothing items could not be purchased.
- Fixed a bug where the /repair dialog didn't calculate the vehicle's repair multiplier.
- Fixed a bug where the CCTV menu would send the user to an empty sky before selecting a location.
- Fixed a bug where the repair confirmation dialog options were swapped.
- Fixed an issue where the SMS history wouldn't load properly if there was more than 30 results.
- Fixed another bug that caused textures to save incorrectly.
v 2.5 R2
Posted at 2017-05-09 15:16:06 by TommyB
Last Updated at 2017-05-09 15:38:32 by TommyB
- Adjusted the function used to reduce chat radius in populated buildings. By default, the chat radius will start at 20 meters with less than 10 occupants and end up at 5 meters with over 20 occupants.
- Business owners can now set the game hour they'd like /light to set. This value will still default to 12 as it does currently. (setbizztime)
- Members of illegal factions can now place up to 3 graffiti tags instead of one.
- Added /deletetag for illegal factions.
- Raised the size of the fuel checkpoints in order to make them activate properly.
- Adjusted vehicle attachment object handling which should fix vehicle objects becoming stuck to vehicle IDs.
- The /repair command is a little more intuitive and now uses dialog boxes instead of an overcomplicated command syntax.
- Fixed a bug where /navigateto would create a bugged checkpoint at the Fort Carson Mall.
- Fixed a bug where /prison would save ridiculous jail times to the player's criminal record.
- Fixed a bug where /specoff couldn't be used after doing /vspec.
- Fixed a bug where certain strings in the graffiti system would crash the server.
- Fixed a bug where exterior furniture textures wouldn't save correctly.
- Fixed a bug where faction spawnpoint names would only load 32/40 characters after a server restart.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't whisper to each other while in the same vehicle with its windows up.
- Fixed a bug where removing or setting a texture color on house furniture would mess up the saved texture.
- Fixed a bug where saved alias data wouldn't reset when a player left or was fired from a faction.
- Fixed a bug where the weed limit would check when a player tried to put away a furniture item, preventing them from actually doing so.
- Fixed a bug where weapons wouldn't be marked as deleted properly upon reaching 0 ammo.
- Fixed an issue where /edittag would show tags that weren't streamed in for the command user.
- Fixed further issues with using radios inside of a vehicle.