Written by TommyB
- Added a "Notes" category to the police MDC.
- Added the following information lists to the police MDC: current jailed players, current imprisoned players, online players with outstanding charges and online players with outstanding fines.
- GPS path finding has been disabled until more efficient calculation and path drawing methods can be developed.
- Boat licenses are no longer required to actually drive boats.
- All boats now have vehicle storage capabilities. (trunks)
- Outstanding charges will now automatically be marked as cleared when a player is put into jail or prison.
- Decreased the fuel consumption rate by half.
- Fixed a bug where logging out with a boombox placed would result in various player-related variables not being reset.
- Fixed a bug where using the /changeclothes model menu would result in empty skin slots being assigned if a player's skin slots weren't all occupied.
- Fixed a bug where using weed with HP over 100 would set it back to 100.
- Fixed a bug where ET members couldn't deliver stock to businesses when there was only one business requesting stock remaining.
- Fixed a bug where the temporary sidejob truck wasn't deleted if a player canceled trucking job route selection.
- Fixed a bug where exiting certain interior types while using a snakecam didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where conflicting info text would appear when locking a back door.
- Fixed a bad checkpoint on the "Bone County Sanitation Center" trucking job.
Posted at 2020-04-02 08:10:53 Last updated at 2020-04-02 08:10:53