Written by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where furniture textures wouldn't always save on newly duplicated items.
- Fixed a bug where house interior requests couldn't be accepted if house furniture wasn't loaded.
- Fixed a bug where buying houses from the real estate agent didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where taking stackable inventory items from storage would result in the dialog re-appearing when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug where chat messages when a player was removed from admin jail by an admin didn't appear.
- Fixed a bug where using /reloadhud wouldn't update the HP and armor elements with the player's current values.
- Fixed a bug where ELM or /siren didn't automatically open the toll gates of the Rockshore Bridge.
- Fixed a bug where stranger IDs couldn't be used in /whisper.
- Fixed an issue where nametags would stream out if a player in a vehicle minimized their game.
- Fixed issues where the in-game clock would overflow by a single minute or second.
- Fixes issues where various timed events executed at twice the interval or didn't execute at all.
- Fixed various issues related to the Country Press talkshow script.
- Fixed various issues with saving estate agent house listing data, causing houses to become available for purchase again after restarts and etc.
Posted at 2019-12-09 10:19:35 Last updated at 2019-12-09 10:19:35