Written by TommyB
- Modified the internal behavior of how business actor data is handled. Actors can now be deleted and created instead of always having the option to pick between your maximum limit.
- Players can now stay as guests in multiple homes instead of just one. Any home a player is a guest in will show up on their spawn dialog. /evictguest and /viewhouseguests have been merged into /houseguests.
- Players are now also able to receive furniture permission for multiple homes at once. /revokefurnish and /viewguestfurnishers have been merged into /guestfurnishers.
- The furniture system has seen a number of internal code changes, cleanup and optimizations. Dialog navigation has also been improved as well as a few bugfixes.
- The default /furnlabel distance has been halved. (10 -> 5 meters)
- Downed players with non-lethal wounds will no longer lose illegal items if they disconnect while downed.
- Fixed a bug where GPS annotated messages would persist over a character for way too long.
- Fixed a bug where business actors weren't despawned if a business was reloaded.
- Fixed a bug where boomboxes couldn't be manipulated after they were placed.
- Fixed a bug where /buyvehicle would give the buyer the wrong vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where expired temp objects weren't removed from the database properly.
- Fixed a bug where /sellmyhouse wouldn't send the correct house value to the user.
- Fixed a bug where placing a new furniture item wouldn't assign an index correctly.
- Fixed a bug where snapping a furniture item wouldn't assign an index correctly.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a furniture item wouldn't handle the new item's data correctly whatsoever.
- Fixed a bug where flats could be navigated to from the unowned homes list.
- Fixed a bug where /emptylitter wouldn't reset litter counts properly, allowing money to be duped.
- Fixed a bug where house notes could only be discarded if they were being viewed via /checkhousenote.
Posted at 2019-06-17 06:35:13 Last updated at 2019-06-17 06:35:13