Version 3.0 R3
Written by Smally
- Fixed an issue where temp denied applications would never expire, meaning that applicants would be unable to re-apply.
- Fixed an issue with the ticket tagged email.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to reply to their tickets, following a reply from a member of staff.
- Fixed an issue where the menu on the ACP would not scroll correctly on certain resolutions (actually fixed this time)
- Fixed some misc styling problems across the admin control panel.
- Fixed an issue on the ACP where if the faction leader name was not found in the DB it would cause a 500 (Whoops) page to be thrown.
- Fixed an issue with the RCRP_Log class which would cause the entries to appear wrong in the DB.
- Fixed issue with the adding of user notes for admins.
- Fixed issue with the editing of faction ranks.
- Fixed issue with the player stats not resizing on the ACP.
- Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances you would be unable to login.
- Change the session time length.
- Re-enabled the ability for testers to handle applications.
- Removed some unused packages from the composer.json file.
- Some small refactoring of the base code, moving certain things around.
- The ability to transfer donator vehicles.
- You may only transfer donator vehicles to your own character accounts now, if for whatever reason you require the vehicle to be transferred outside your master account then you must raise a support ticket. Please note this will be handled by myself or management and will only be approved in sitautions where the donator vehicle was yours and a friend was using it etc.
- If your donator vehicle is a 'legacy vehicle', meaning it was a pre new donation system vehicle then you must have an active premium level to transfer it. If it is a 'new' donator vehicle then you can transfer it regardless of your premium status.
- Added the ability for admins to ban, and temp ban players via the ACP once again.
- For the time being you are still unable to delete character accounts yourself, and you are still required to submit a support ticket. In the next update you will be able to once again delete your character accounts.
Posted at 2018-09-10 11:24:08 Last updated at 2018-09-10 11:24:08