Version 3.0 R3
Written by TommyB
- Picked peyote and shroom plants will now tell the player they've been picked if someone tries to pick them up to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a bug where /taphand couldn't be used inside of vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where /viewhouseguests didn't work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where /vmenu could be used twice, causing the menu to get stuck on player screens until a relog.
- Fixed a bug where a player's time since last payday wasn't consistent with the game clock.
- Fixed a bug where AFK labels would get stuck on player IDs if someone was kicked for exceeding the AFK time limit.
- Fixed a bug where furniture duplication wouldn't assign all of the necessary data to the new object, causing it to become stuck.
- Fixed a bug where sidejob vehicle IDs could get occupied by other vehicles if one was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the opposite toll booths would open when a vehicle approached with ELM/visible sirens.
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle light status textdraw wouldn't display properly when a player entered a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where using a vehicle dealership would make its /exit dialog show up whenever a player used /exit until a relog.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle animation prevention wasn't working as it should.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle mileage wasn't being calculated, causing odometers to halt.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle occupant counts weren't reset when a vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed a typo with the /cancelinteriorequest command name.
- Fixed some drawing consistency issues with the NOS textdraw.
- Fixed some issues with line breaks on annotated messages.
Posted at 2018-02-22 01:28:16 Last updated at 2018-02-22 01:28:16