Written by TommyB
- Added a point system which will create points that allow specific actions or features (e.g, /drink, /buy, /equip) to be used and created dynamically.
- Completely overhauled the /vmenu and /mycars commands. They have been unified into one command which will bring up sleek new design where players can spawn and also recover their vehicles.
- Added a small handful of new skins and objects.
- /attempt and /give will now reduce its chat radius inside of buildings depending on how many players are inside.
- /health now lets users pick between removing their armor, light armor and heavy armor vests.
- Admins can now grant normal players temporary permission to use the /object system.
- Business payouts will now display in businesses being sold at Silver Trading.
- Management can now mark businesses as "loaned" whenever they're given out for faction use, preventing the owners from selling them without admin approval.
- Silentium can now use /showbadge.
- The /facepalm command can now be used in vehicles again.
- The /low command will now apply the talking animation if a player has it enabled.
- The ability to align /clothing items has been added.
- The ability to duplicate /clothing items has been added.
- The obnoxious bright green weed textdraw has been removed.
- Furniture labels are now created per player again.
- Fixed a bug where /describe wouldn't show Stranger IDs properly.
- Fixed a bug where /loudspeaker would send loudspeaker to the opposite player in the phone call, breaking the phone calls entirely.
- Fixed a bug where admins couldn't refund/take licenses.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles couldn't be collected from the impound lot once ready for release.
- Fixed a bug where imprisoned players wouldn't respawn correctly.
- Fixed a bug where new vehicle shared keys weren't assigned correctly.
- Fixed a bug where radio messages could be sent to players that didn't have radios.
- Fixed a bug where rolling papers wouldn't show up in /inventory and also couldn't be stored/transferred between players.
- Fixed a bug where shroom/peyote inventory data would be deleted when the drugs were used, rather than updated.
- Fixed a bug where some houses/businesses in the Silver Trading /properties would return incorrect IDs based on name lookups.
- Fixed a bug where the phone battery HUD icon would appear to players who didn't have phones.
- Fixed some grammar errors in /give.
Posted at 2018-04-10 19:03:42 Last updated at 2018-04-10 19:05:11