Written by Novi
- Staff members can now see and edit their character visibility from the staff list.
- Business owners can now see manager permissions on the UCP.
- New applications will now get an alert when viewing the UCP about their current application. (Works for Accepted, Temp and Perm Deny)
- Admins can now add handler notes when accepting an applicant.
- Multiple typos throughout the UCP and ACP.
- Fixed searching phones and weapons on the ACP.
- Fixed incorrect buttons when accepting/temp denying/denying an application on the ACP.
- Fixed an issue on the ACP where temp denying for x days didn't work.
- Fixed the entity changelog error that occured sometimes.
- Fixed the error that occured when firing a member on the UCP for factions.
- Fixed an issue where firing/editing a faction member, updating the staff list and adding a news article wouldn't update immediately.
- Fixed an issue where logs would be spammed for admins on the ACP.
- Fixed an issue where RecentIP didn't update whenever someone logged in. (thx TommyB)
- Fixed an issue with searching for vehicle ID's on the ACP.
- Fixed an issue where the applications on the ACP would not show line breaks.
- Fixed a bug where users could create a character with 3 or more names.
- Fixed an issue where editing a Faction Rank Name would reset the pay to 0 on the ACP.
- Fixed an issue with broken buttons when creating a news article on the ACP.
- Fixed an issue where staff stats would show the incorrect year for December.
- Removed dead links in the footer.
- Buttons in email will now redirect correctly when logged into UCP/ACP (this is for applications and tickets).
- The dateformat when denying an application is now easier to use instead of manually typing it on ACP.
- Updated the format for SASP when generating a criminal record.
- Removed the ability for users to delete character accounts.
- Removed the ability for admins to tag a ticket for management.
- The textbox for the tickets on the ACP has been changed to a better looking one.
- Removed the new categories on the homepage and merged it all into one.
- Ticket handlers can now tag tickets for Earl.
- Simplified text when armor, weapons, inventory, managers are empty for businesses on the UCP.
Due to changes in Web Development staff, some projects may be delayed and others will be prioritized.
- Detailed economy page on the ACP.
- Faction Admins will get a more detailed view about factions and editing factions on the ACP.
- Multiple changes for houses, vehicles and businesses views for characters and Silver Trading on the ACP.
- Web MDC will be making a return but it will need a rework.
- Refunding via the Admin Control Panel
- Public Map
- Safe Zones
Posted at 2020-01-20 11:28:00 Last updated at 2020-01-25 16:26:39