Gamemode Version 2.3.10 Changelog
Written by Giga
- Added a texture color feature that will allow users to set a handful of different colors to their furniture textures.
- Added a nudge feature to the furniture system that can be used to make fine adjustments to the position of objects.
- Adjusted the order of the options in the furniture edit dialog.
- Changed the furniture texture application order from Texture->Slot->Index to Slot->Index->Texture.
- Improved dialog navigation of the /buyf menu.
- Furniture limit changes: donator level 1: 200, level two: 300, level three: 400, level 4: 500.
- Removed /checkweed, /waterweed, /plantweed and /harvestweed. These commands have been moved to the furniture editing dialog and will only show up on the correct objects.
- Players can now hold 24 bottles of water instead of 12.
- Added two new animations: /eatsit, /cry.
- Added an FPS counter to /stats.
- Fixed a bug where /afk messages would send to players in other virtual worlds when the command was used in a house or business.
- Fixed a bug where /laser could be used on any weapon.
- Fixed a bug where /lockgarage didn't work while inside of a garage.
- Fixed a bug where certain trucking jobs would not spawn the correct trailer.
- Fixed a bug where faction vehicles would not be set to the correct angle when collected from repair garages.
- Fixed a bug where impounded personal cars did not count towards a player's owned vehicle count.
- Fixed a bug where medkits could not be purchased.
- Fixed a bug where payphone phone numbers would not show up in 911 calls.
- Fixed a bug where phones could not be turned on through /phone when they were off.
- Fixed a bug where players could take damage while downed.
- Fixed a bug where previous weapon licenses would not be deleted when a current license was renewed or updated, causing incorrect information to be shown in the MDC and /licenses.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Low Wood Paneling' texture didn't work on certain occasions.
- Fixed a few issues with vehicle impounds.
- Fixed a handful of issues with the weed growing script, it is now fully functional again.
- Fixed a slight mapping bug in House Interior 17.