Server back up! [4/1/2014]
Written by x00
The server was down due to a log-in problem which is now fixed. While that was being fixed, we decided to update the server with a hotfix completed by Booth for all the 2.0a bugs. We're hoping everything is fixed in this hotfix, but if bugs still remain on the server, please report them.
Bugs fixed - http://redcountyrp.com/changelog/server
- Fixed multiple bugs within the holster system, some exploits as well.
- Fixed a bug where /bcase hide would not remove the briefcase from your hands.
- Fixed various bugs throughout the SASP MDC.
- Fixed a bug where all skins were available at the locals only.
- Fixed a bug where people would get auto-jailed for saying IC words.
- Fixed a bug where FD couldn't get rid of equipped items.
- Fixed a bug where achievements wouldn't display properly.
- Fixed a bug where the business owner's name would display when entering.
- Fixed a bug with /vest not removing.
- Fixed a bug where prisoners in DoC would spawn at their homes.
- Fixed a bug with /fish at the PC bay.
- Fixed a bug where two lines would tell you your total balance when getting PayDay.
- Fixed a bug where level 4 donators would have to pay for fuel.
- Fixed the bug where "ERROR" would be appearing for vehicle names.
- Fixed a bug where /contacts would not display the numbers properly.
Server Changelog - http://redcountyrp.com/changelog/server
Report a bug - http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Contact Support - http://redcountyrp.com/public/support/
Thanks for the patience.