Written by Smally
- The new UCP is completely compatible with the 3.0 version of the gamemode, meaning that your inventory etc will now match up to what you have in-game, preventing the confusion caused by this.
- Fixed issues with the faction centre being inaccessible after the release of gamemode version 3.0.
- Fixed all the random 500 errors that have been happening recently.
- The faction centre is now accessible.
- Complete redesign both of the frontend and the ACP. The frontend design was created by @Bauer and the majority was coded by @Chilco, so thanks to them for that!
- Completely recoded backend, none of the existing code from the old UCP has been implemented into the new one. The purpose of the new UCP was mainly to allow us to move from an old version of the Laravel framework to a much newer one, allowing us to ensure we are fully up to date with new security releases etc.
- The new donation system as stated in Tommy's announcement has been implemented into this release of the User Control Panel.
- Users can no longer register using disposable email addresses.
- The emails that you will receive from the UCP are now more informative and more intuitive.
- Removed the following features:
- Public Character Profiles - The system will return at a later date, but was not seen as required for this version of the UCP to release.
- Friends System (Meme)
- Two Factor Authentication - 2FA will be worked on shortly.
- Faction MDC - This was not seen as a priority feature, as most features are in-game. Nonetheless, a basic MDC will be in the first feature release and then will be built on.
- New donations will be viewed from your master account dashboard (/user/dashboard) and legacy donations are still viewable from your individual character accounts.
- Turf Maps have been a much requested feature from mainly @Crazy Andre since he's a pest. They were originally meant to be implemented into the old UCP, but the decision was made by myself to halt all work on the old UCP and only fix major security bugs.
- MDC - Each faction that requires the MDC will be spoken to individually once the initial generic version has been launched, as I plan to implement features that each faction require.
- Refunds - At the moment the refund process is a bit backwards, and requires multiple stages to actually have the item refunded to you. The idea is that refunds will be done through the UCP and certain refunds will require approval from management etc.
- Forum Integration - A feature that won't happen for a while since there are many other things that will come first. However, the idea is that you will receive your groups etc when you join a faction automatically as well as donator groups etc.
- Asset Management - will allow you to manage certain features of your houses and/or business. Including firing of managers, locking of the businesses and requesting stock.
Posted at 2018-08-31 15:33:34 Last updated at 2018-08-31 15:36:50