Written by Smally
- Updated Laravel to 5.8.
- Added an entity changelog (this will replace the existing logging system.)
- Certain parts of the UCP will now accept markdown as a format. For now this will be mainly changelogs etc.
- Added more logs on the admin control panel for users.
- Added ability to view phone numbers from your character dashboard.
- Added ability to view Weapon License status from your character dashboard.
- The following items stored in houses will now show in the inventory:
- Public Gallery
- You can view images uploaded by the administrator team here
- Banned users can no longer access any page other than their admin record and dashboard. They will no longer be able to raise tickets or see any character information etc.
- Fixed issue where vehicle status would show healthy if your vehicle health was below 350.00 in-game.
- Fixed issue with the ACP whitelist showing the ID of the admin who aadded the entry instead of the name.
- Fixed issue where submitted_at and updated_at date would be the same for applications.
- Fixed issue with donation email showing button text instead of a link to the dashboard.
- Updated Admin Panel theme to the newest version.
- Merged the punishment links on the admin control panel to a dropdown.
- Merged the logs links on the admin control panel to a dropdown.
- Admins can now search for accounts using a
spaceinstead of having to put the
- Disabled auto complete on the re-submit application field date for staff.
- Removed the ability to edit faction skins on the Admin Control Panel due to a breaking change with the gamemode.
Due to the breaking changes that could potentially happen with the above the following features are in-progress and will release shortly after this version, to ensure there is no major bugs first.
- Public Documentation
- Refunding via the Admin Control Panel
- Public Map
- Safe Zones