Version 2.0a R6
Written by TommyB
- Changed the FBI garage to a new interior.
- Adjusted the spawn of two server vehicles in Hampton Barns as they conflicted with a few homes.
- Adjusted /ac to send split messages instead of a message on a single line.
- Fixed a bug where administrators could not see the /afrespawn confirmation messages.
- Fixed a bug where any player could see the department radio when Aperture used it
- Fixed a bug where /vest could not be used by any faction.
- Re-added /cage to Lilly's Club.
- Re-added the automated /me for when players use /mask.
- Re-added the "a nearby player is now AFK" message when players use /afk
- Added a /enter point for the Axiom's offices.
- Fixed a bug where /togdooc status would not clear when a player disconnected and get would carried over to new players who took their ID.
- Added /doocmute for Administrators
- Renamed DNS to Aperture in multiple script messages.
- Updated some of the miscellaneous mapping in Montgomery to reduce the amount of objects and clutter.
- Added /find for Aperture.
- Aperture no longer lose their weapons upon being sent to the hospital.
- Re-organized Aperture and FBI's /weapons commands.
- Adjusted the /exit point for SAN's garage to make it easier to leave
- Added proper color descriptions for color IDs 127-255 when using /spray.
- Removed a floating pickup where the prison used to be.
- Added a pickup for the entrance of the current prison.
- Lowered the player slots to 100.
Posted at 2014-06-28 12:04:57 Last updated at 2014-06-28 12:59:59