Version 2.2 R4
Written by TommyB
- Attached object data is now assigned per player rather than globally. This should make the holster and clothing systems far more efficient. (Please report all bugs)
- The /clothing dialog will now show again after selecting the following options: Remove, Wear, Delete
- Helper will now be automatically removed from an account if it is given an admin level.
- /funlock and /flock have been integrated into the /lock command and can now be used with the shortcut key.
- A handful of new clothing objects have been added to the Miscellaneous category.
- Players can now lock/unlock vehicles they have sharedkeys to.
- /removewheels has been changed to /removemods and will support any type of vehicle mod.
- Fixed a bug where clothing objects would appear as "Unknown" after being deleted.
Posted at 2015-04-12 21:50:54 Last updated at 2015-04-12 21:50:54