Version 2.0a R3
Written by Booth
- Performed major optimisation on the way MySQL queries are performed with a massive reduction in the amount of queries performed per second.
- Completely reworked the way that both faction and player vehicles are loaded and saved from the MySQL database.
- Overhauled repair garage, impound and /recovervehicle to work in conjunction with the new systems.
- Added in a method to allow nightvision and infrared goggles to be used clientside (Experimental Feature).
- Businesses now hold 3 times more stock than previous to help with the constant need to restock.
- Revamped the mask system to operate more dynamically for administration.
- SASP and FBI can now use the mask without the need to be Level 8.
- Implemented a new way to sync ammo as the gun is fired.
- Removed the level restriction on buying vehicles, businesses and houses.
- The server will now reestablish a connection to MySQL if the connection is lost or closed for any reason (temporary fix).
- Fixed a bug where factions could /frespawn impounded vehicles.
- Taking a weapon from the gun rack will now place the weapon into your hand, ready for use.
- Fixed a bug where inputting illegal characters into the MDC would cause the MySQL to close connection.
- Fixed a bug where Weapon License status wasn't showing on the MDC.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to buy new furniture from the furniture store.
- Removed some deprecated features from the script to reduce amount of processes being performed.
- Removed the change password feature as this can be performed on the UCP.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the Taxi job along with giving them access to RCTR commands (/clearmarker)
- Fixed a bug where /backup would return any information.
- Fixed a bug where Motorcycle Licenses would change to Large Vehicle License on relog.
Posted at 2014-05-08 05:27:14 Last updated at 2014-05-10 18:21:05