Version 2.2.2 R2
Written by TommyB
- Added /fightstyle (/fs) which can be used to swap between fight styles players have learned.
- Added /setvisibleobjects which will allow players to change the amount of mapped objects that can be streamed to their client at once. This limit can be set from 350 to 1,000 and is set to 750 by default.
- /useammo will no longer let you add ammo to your weapon if you already have the maximum ammo amount.
- Commands such as /trunk viewguns, /houseviewguns and etc will now show the internal ID of any stored weapon. This will be useful for supplying refund evidence and etc.
- Fixed a bug where the /fish spam timer would not clear when a player disconnected.
- Fixed a bug where you could overwrite an armor vest by purchasing another at an ammunation.
- Fixed a bug where /helpup wouldn't check if a player was near the person they were trying to use the command on.
- Fixed an issue where /useammo still displayed the old ammo amounts.
Posted at 2015-05-24 08:43:44 Last updated at 2015-05-24 08:43:44