Written by Smally
- All Faction Vehicle registration plates are fully randomised and unique from Player Vehicle and Server Vehicles.
- Edited FD scripts to now display SACFD in the messages.
- PD and FD can now set unit labels onto their vehicles for easy identification of vehicles on the field.
- Implemented the whole new MDC systems for both the PD and FD.
- Roadblocks can now be removed by any member of the SASP, RCFD or FBI aswell as Administrators.
- SP can now /take from anyone, including PD, FD and other government factions.
- Increased the size of the message for /su, /fine and /impound.
- Updated the GPS location identifier so instead of it displaying 'Red County' on 911 calls it will display more specific areas (i.e. Highway 48)
- Any legal faction with a megaphone can now use /m(egaphone) from outside of the vehicle aswell as inside it.
- All Police, FBI and DoC vehicles now have a gunrack storage system to store one weapon in the front of the vehicle.
- Faction vehicles can now be impounded, can be released by any member after the time is up.
- Information for /speed will now be temporarily displayed in the chatbox instead of a dialog until a new system is revised.
- Fuel now decreases depending on the use of the vehicle, idling in the vehicle will use far less fuel than a vehicle travelling at top speed.
- Filling up your vehicle will now require you to go to your petrol cap position before refilling will begin.
- Reworked the way the vehicle licenses where handled throught the script.
- Your aim whilst drive-bying will be now be impaired, factors such as speed have been taken into account and will increase impairment further.
- In order to use /drop weapon you now need to have the weapon in your hand.
- You now have the ability to holster your weapon onto allocated bodyparts (Larger weaponry is forced).
- Added 12-gauge Shotgun to the Ammunation, available for purchase by people with Weapon License B.
- Completely converted the RC-RP script to now run on the R38 version of the MySQL plugin.
- Removed all /[action]stranger commands and converted all commands so you have the ability to input the stranger id aswell.
- Removed all of the default sprunk machines from around SA to prevent being used from health.
- Removed Rocket Launcher Ammo from the Ammu-nation.
- Removed the owners name from both houses and businesses and payouts from businesses.
- /collectearnings now only works from inside or at the door the business you are collecting from.
- Paydays will now display the whole new balance after the donator benefits are applied.
- Altered /gsign so it is available for everyone to use.
- You will now be required to use /sellmyhouse confirm in order to sell your house back to the server.
- All script features/icons related to the robbery script have been removed, as well as safe houses removing your wanted level.
- Death messages for both falling from a height and being struck by a vehicle display correctly with additional information.
- Fixed a bug where the /me for attempting to open a trunk wasn't being displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug where /recovervehicle would sometimes set your fuel to a separate value.
- Administrators will no longer die from weapon or vehicle damage on Admin Duty.
- Applied a fix to the NOS and Hydraulic saving system to attempt to prevent the opcodes that are being created.
- Applied a fix to prevent the assistance textdraw from bugging out.
- Fixed a bug where the red 'FUEL' textdraw wouldn't disappear after vehicle refuel.
- Fixed a bug where SaNEWS could use /duty off repeatedly.
- Fixed a bug where SaNEWS could not be exited.
- Applied a fix to the Estate Agents script which was causing House ID to get mixed up.
- Applied a fix to the House Furniture system to try prevent the disappearing furniture.
- Fixed a bug which allowed people to make an assistance within an assistance.
- Fixed a bug where getting ajailed whilst in prison allowed you to walk free after the ajail.
- Fixed a bug where submit a request to Axiom wouldn't automatically hang up the call.
- Applied a fix to the siren system to prevent any further issues with glitching.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to exit San News after entering the CEO office or Recording studio.
- Fixed a bug where selling your business to someone would set their business to a random business.
- Fixed a bug where the /lastonline time seemed to display incorrect values.
- Fixed a bug where using /clear in a vehicle would cause strange vehicular twerking.
- Fixed a bug with /fire that was causing an error.
- Fixed a bug where you would get a shared key when purchasing a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where editing the business owner would screw up the ownership.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle names would sometimes be displayed as "ERROR".
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't buy certain weapons even if you had the proper license in the ammo store.
- Fixed a bug where weapon licenses wouldn't display correctly in /showlicenses.
- Fixed a bug with the Elite Trucking delivery route.
- Fixed a bug where /pagermsg would emit from a spectating admin.
- Fixed a bug where a player would get a message saying a roadblock was removed when it wasn't even placed by them.
- Fixed a bug where you would spawn on top of houses.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter multiple interiors and go into a virtual world.
- Fixed a bug with the DoC food menu.
- Fixed a bug where your engine wouldn't be fixed after selecting a full repair.
- Fixed a bug for a mapping located in PC.
- Fixed a bug where you would spawn mid-air upon relogging in under 10 minutes.
- Fixed a bug where a person would remain on the radio frequency after being fired.
- Fixed a bug where /logout would TP you to camera location upon relogging in under 10 minutes.
- Fixed a bug where /setrankname "ESU" would allow anyone to use SACFD commands.
- Fixed several grammatical errors throughout the script.
Posted at 2014-03-26 11:00:13
Last updated at 2014-03-30 21:00:00