Version 2.2 R6
Written by TommyB
- /properties now has an option to view all unowned houses on the server.
- Being put into jail will now freeze the player for five seconds. (Similar to the freeze when using /enter)
- Players may no longer refuel their trucks while delivering fuel as it would cause checkpoint conflictions.
- Fixed a few bugs with despawning idle hotwired vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where a certain achievement could be unlocked during the tutorial, interrupting it.
- Fixed a bug where /removeplate could potentially refuel a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue with setting engine status after /removeplate was used.
- Fixed a bug where /nos and /hyd could not be used on vehicles unless they actually had the corresponding vehicle component.
- Fixed a bug where certain vehicle modification names would cut off in /removemods.
Posted at 2015-04-19 00:47:09 Last updated at 2015-04-19 00:47:09