Written by TommyB
- Fixed an issue where vehicle damage, mileage and fuel had a chance to save incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where newly placed furniture would not revert back to its proper position after object editing was canceled.
- Fixed a bug where the object editing tool would snap onto a different object if a player was editing a roadblock and it got removed.
- Fixed an issue where DOOC mutes wouldn't expire correctly.
- Fixed an issue where faction vehicles had a chance to not respawn in the correct interior if they were saved in one.
- Fixed an issue where motel guests would not be evicted from their rooms after their stay expired. All motel rooms have been wiped.
- Fixed an issue where house furniture textures wouldn't clear when an item was put away.
- Fixed a bug where new furniture objects would disappear if a player canceled the editing of said object.
- Fixed a bug where phone charging in a vehicle not stop if a player's vehicle despawned.
- Fixed a bug where motel rooms could not be locked.
- Fixed an issue with faction member list sorting on member lists with more than a single page.
- Fixed an issue where floor furniture objects would spawn at an angle that sent players under their interiors.
- Fixed a bug where the payday rush rule would not show up in the correct interiors.
- Fixed looping issues with /dance 2, 5 and 6.
- Fixed a bug where the Taxi job would check for the wrong vehicles.
- Fixed a bug where /medkit could be used infinitely on players while being healed.
- Fixed a severe bug where /removealias could be used while a player had not previously set an alias, causing the server to crash.
- Fixed a bug where /pickupcase didn't give the player the new briefcase object.
- Fixed a bug where the grey CCTV textdraw wouldn't disappear after exiting the CCTV menu.
- Fixed a bug where weapon ammo would temporarily duplicate after being released from the hospital.
- Fixed a bug where /viewmanagers would only show 1 manager if a business had multiple managers.
- Fixed a bug where an illegal faction's weapon run status had a chance to become stuck if a player disconnected while ordering weapons.
- Fixed a bug where /time would trigger an animation if a player was in a vehicle, causing them to teleport out of it.
- Fixed an issue where /fdeposit and /fwithdraw client messages would not send.
- Vehicle trunks can now be accessed and managed from inside of vehicles.
- Trunk lock status is now linked with the vehicle's lock instead of having its own separate lock.
- Faction vehicle lock status will now save on the database instead of being saved temporarily.
- /changedonatorveh is now automated.
- Added a 'Detour' object into /roadblock. (/rb 7)
- Changed the fadvert cooldown to a global cooldown between all factions rather than a per player cooldown.
- When players disconnect while downed, they will now be "sent" to the hospital to ensure weapons, drugs, money and etc are taken from them.
- Report system changes: Added /cancelreport, added /report prevention when no admins are ingame.
- Centered the info text that typically appears when entering a pickup.
- /sellbizz now requires confirmation.
- Added /resetallholsters to reset the weapon holster data of a player's account.
- Added an audible sound effect to /ram that will play to players inside and around the house or business it's used on.
- Greatly reduced the amount of repeating timers per player which should increase server performance.
- Added descriptive text to certain model selection menus to help describe certain models that are difficult to see.
- When a player is fired from a faction, they will no longer lose their weapons unless they are declared as faction weapons.
- The Tec-9 can now be hidden when using /holster.
- Players will now be able to select which garage door (left or right) they'd like to use when entering two car house garages.
- Garage locking has been separated into its own command. (/lockgarage)
- Greatly increased the location accuracy of the speed cameras.
- Reduced the price of light armor from ammunation to $2,500 and added heavy armor to weapon runs for $5,000.
- /fuel can now be used outside of vehicles.
- RoSMC's garage can now be entered with vehicles.
- Removed the static towtrucks from the server and added the towtruck to the vehicle dealership for $30,000.
- Weather will now be random when the server starts instead of using weather ID 5.
- Removed the functionality from furniture stores, players will now purchase new furniture from inside of their homes using /buyf instead of having to travel to the many different furniture stores around the map. This has been done to streamline the furniture buying process and make it far simpler to add new furniture in the future.
Added over 800 new furniture objects.
Added an "align" feature which can be used to make sure your objects are perfectly aligned.
Added a "snapping" feature to place new objects in the exact same position as an object that's already placed.
/door can now be used on certain door furniture objects that do not swing when players walk into them.
Full vehicle modifications have been added. Players can now fully mod their vehicles at the Palomino Creek and Fort Carson Repair garages. /mod will prompt players to pick rims or bodywork. /paintjob can be used to apply paintjobs to player vehicle. When selecting a mod, it will be added to a "queue" and the component will be applied immediately. Once a playr has picked all of the mods they want, /buymods can be used to finalize the purchase. If a player drives away from the repair garage without purchasing their pending mods, the mods will be removed from their vehicle. Adding any sort of mod will raise the repair cost of the vehicle depending on its repair multiplier.
Added a car rental system that will provide transportation for players for an hourly fee. The rental lot will be located behind the Montgomery Casino.
Added 34 new animations.
Added around 115 new clothing objects.
Added specific connect/disconnect logging.
Added an interior to the tropic.
- Big Mike's Autos can now add personal vehicles to their "stock". They will be able to set a display price for vehicles and sell them to any player. Related commands can be seen in /help faction.
Posted at 2015-10-09 11:59:27 Last updated at 2015-10-09 11:59:27