Written by TommyB
- Remade the Pizza Delivery sidejob. Workers will now be assigned to deliver pizzas to random homes in Montgomery, Blueberry, Palomino Creek or Fort Carson and will need to physically deliver them to the door. Once delivered, the player will receive a tip ranging from $0-200.
- The pizzaboys have been replaced with red Blista Compacts.
- Added a talkshow script for SAN. All related commands can be viewed in /help faction.
- Added /equip for SAN which will give employees a camera at a certain location inside of their HQ as well as near/inside any faction vehicle.
- SAN employees will no longer need to pay entrance fees when entering the SAN HQ.
- Pending vehicle modifications that have not been purchased by the player will now show up in /removemods with red text, allowing them to remove mods they don't want to buy without having to start the process over again.
- Players under 50HP will now gradually lose health. Once they reach 0 HP they will be downed.
- Removed an annoying no signal area in Bone County.
- Fixed a bug where furniture snapping didn't save properly.
- Fixed a bug where the furniture index information option did not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where /bizzmusic would work when it wasn't supposed to, causing random players to hear audio streams while they weren't in a business.
- Fixed a house furniture related bug that would cause player ids to become unusable until a full server reboot.
- Fixed a bug where /give weapon would check the player using the command for available weapon slots instead of the player the command was being used on.
Posted at 2016-03-16 08:54:27 Last updated at 2016-03-16 08:54:27